What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
yes too many redirects by icmag and have to reload page to get here. Been that way for a couple of weeks now...and we're stuck on page 505 when there are supposedly 515 pages currently...?

H

hard rain

It loads eventually. Just leave it alone, taking less than a minute now. Reminds me of dialup or my new NBN (which is a fucking joke at certain times of the day).
I'm having youtube issues too. Got about 5 seconds into Elmer's clip. Life sucks on the internet.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
sorry lads - seems like there is some sorta problem with this thread - I'll try and get the webfella to take a look at it asap - to see whats up.
Please continue to post - if ya can -

It might be because its nearly 500 pages long - and going on 5000 posts - we have had slow thread problems with overly large threads in the past - so maybe that's it - and a new thread needs to be made.

Last edited:

Dr Watt

Who What
GYPSY NIRVANA ? wEED gOD !

GYPSY NIRVANA ? wEED gOD !

Ala, OnceUponATimeIntheWest (anniversarynowtoo),

"Fuck me, ... it's Gypsy Nirvana !"

ozzieAI

Veteran
took me 30 minutes to get here...hope this can be fixed asap...this thread needs some life...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
im not sure it can ozzie ,
some other threads ive been part of like the Rust thread , (revival of the ulitmate sativa)
needed to be re started as they became too long and had trouble loading ,
could be the case with this one also ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey boom ,

can you start a new thread same name and sticky this one ,
i think we can carry on ok then ..

earth to mr boom ,, lol ..

Dr Watt

Who What
Fuck Me ! and stop lying

Fuck Me ! and stop lying

sorry lads - seems like there is some sorta problem with this thread - I'll try and get the webfella to take a look at it asap - to see whats up.
Please continue to post - if ya can -

It might be because its nearly 500 pages long - and going on 5000 posts - we have had slow thread problems with overly large threads in the past - so maybe that's it - and a new thread needs to be made.

It's just been the 50th Anniversary of the movie Once Upon A Time in the West.

I say again :

"Fuck Me ! It's Gypsy Nirvana !!!"

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Queenslander !!!

GNxoKUt.gif
[/IMG]

NzGreenWhanau

Issues with the page

Issues with the page

Yeah Ive struggled to log on to this page for a while now. All the other ones work all right

Attachments

• 6921677A-21DB-493A-B542-3165831E6E91.jpg
    6921677A-21DB-493A-B542-3165831E6E91.jpg
    128.2 KB · Views: 38
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts