What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
S

shokdee

:witch2:

Happy Birthday Dear Ebb,
Happy birthday to you,
Sit in a tide pool,
Go with the flow to!
:santa1:
Best wishes.
Shokdee

:gift:

Last edited:
S

Sat X RB

Morning T :tiphat:
Yeah mate dogs are where it's at for sure :good:

we've always had dogs. love them lots.

I 'm so good with dogs that a dingo belonging to an Indigenous Friend of mine jumped up on the couch, curled up and went to sleep beside me while my Friend and I watched the footy. now the rule at his place is: don't EVER touch the Dingo! so my Friend's eyes widened as he said: 'I 've never seen that before' and he kept staring at me as if I had magic or something.

but when our last two dogs died we decided not to get a replacement.
you see we had been looking after children and dogs for 47 years non stop and we thought it was time for us to have NO DEPENDENTS!
our dogs died about 8 months ago and we're STILL getting used to not having to be home by dark to feed them or to save them fretting.
so what I 'm saying (with respect to all you dog-lovers) is that dogs are habit forming!

cheers to EVERYONE on this bright and sunny lotsa-charge-from-the-solar power morning!

N

noyd666

:biggrin: PAINFULL WAKE UP CALL FOR =ARKANSAW PARALYSED MAN WOKE UP IN PAIN:yoinks: TO DISCOVER HIS SMALL FLUFFY DOG HE ADOPTED FROM STREET HAD EATEN =ONE OF HIS BALLS:gaga: I GUESS IT WAS HIS LAST MEAL, TAKEN AWAY AND EUTHANISED. SHOULD OF USED HIM AS A BALL DOG AT TENNIS.:laughing:

Elmer Bud

Genotype Sex Worker AKA strain whore
Veteran
Greetings from Sth East France .

On the road heading Sth West to Spain and eventually Lisbon .
Spent a rough night sleeping in some bushes at a gas station the 1st night .
Last night I spent with some kind folk in Calais . Was very cool to meet the 80 odd year old parents and attempt to speak French lol .

Thanks for sharin

EB .

S

shokdee

Oh la la, coup d'etat, monsieur Bud, you do get around. Seen any candy for the eyes?

//Spent a rough night sleeping in some bushes//

Travel safe and look forward to a smoking bush report.

Shokdee

S

Sat X RB

here's some winter flowers:

picture.php

picture.php

what variety is this last one? looks like it's male. Noydie'll know cos he's a plant expert.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Re-veggers coming along nicely and throwing heaps of branches for cuttings
picture.php
Hey cheeky little buggar get ya nose outta there

picture.php
Trainwreck X Princess Diesel f2 #1 pheno

picture.php
Trainwreck X Princess Diesel f2 #2 pheno

picture.php

picture.php

A volunteer that popped up from a composting leaf pile in the backyard, I took pity on the poor little thing and it's turning into something quite special, even if it's a male I'll be fracking stoked with this volunteer for sure.

daemos

Hello to you all from Perth. Been on IC for a few years now, I come on in here every so often and I thought I would say hello.
Stay Safe...
Daemos.

Rumblefish

Very cold my friend, very cold...

Awe jeez daemos you must be freezing
Perth
Maximum 20°C 23°C 23°C 22°C 21°C 21°C 21°C
Minimum 9°C 6°C 7°C 13°C 13°C 11°C 12°C
My Place
Maximum 12°C 8°C 8°C 10°C 14°C 13°C 12°C
Minimum 1°C 1°C 1°C 0°C 3°C 3°C 2°C
and the talk around town is how unseasonably warm it is this year :)
Hoping for a long dry Summer :plant grow:

ozzieAI

Veteran
so i was at home getting ready for a social occasion tomorrow with friends when I get a call from one of my mates. he starts talking about stuff we had already arranged, so after saying 'yeah mate' half a dozen times i go the end the call...and before i can hang up my mate pipes up a says...btw can you NOT bring your usual joints tomorrow?

WTF???...err...NO...why?

so here's the story...at our last get together i apparently got everyone TOO stoned and though the food was consumed with much gusto...there was little or NO appreciation for the effort that had gone into making it...in particular one of the dessert dishes...

after i stopped rolling on the floor in laughter and collecting my senses ...i check to see the level of seriousness that applies to this situation...and i get..

nah...mate this is serious, xxxxx is really pissed off....and i say...

and how pissed off will everyone else be if i don't??

silence.....

yeah you are probably right...can you not make it as strong??

no...

can you bring less?

no...

hrmmm...okay see you then...

catch ya...

gonna be fun at the BBQ tomorrow....

S

shokdee

:laughing: BBQed!

ROTFL: Roll A Fat One For Lee. Or a tea. Normal strength, because enjoying food is #1 for many humans, especially the som-tum eaters.
Smokin'

:snowkiss:

S

shokdee

Rumblefish said:
My Place

My place:
Maxi 31.3
Mini 23.4

Expected highs: Logging on the forum
Expected lows: Ditto

Sky's are clearing.

S

Sat X RB

Awe jeez daemos you must be freezing
Perth
Maximum 20°C 23°C 23°C 22°C 21°C 21°C 21°C
Minimum 9°C 6°C 7°C 13°C 13°C 11°C 12°C
My Place
and the talk around town is how unseasonably warm it is this year :)
Hoping for a long dry Summer :plant grow:

well, at my place today it was 25 and last night was 16. which is utterly delicious for us thru the day ... and we can also be nude in bed which is also delicious.

but think of this, Rumbles ... you can grow stone fruit and apples and we can't. which is a kind of delicious we miss sometimes. (Oh for a tree ripened Peach once in a while!)

Status
Not open for further replies.