What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Australian and New Zealander Smoker's Lounge TEMPORARY thread.

Mimpi Manis

Can anyone tell me about whether or not ACE ship to Oz? I had two different responses from emailing them directly. First I was told they do NOT ship to Oz. Then on another occasion, when I inquired about reliable 3rd party vendors, I was informed I CAN in fact order direct from ACE. Which I did around 2 weeks ago. I received an email confirmation of payment on July 24. But no info re order status so far. Can anyone enlighten me as to what exactly might be happening re my order based on their experience or knowledge? Lj.

Bud Green

I dig dirt
Veteran
i've been batchin for the last week or so , crap food , good beer and better choof .. can't be too bad i suppose ..:biggrin::moon:

"That's not a bong mate... This is a BONG!" :biggrin:

(1972 in Jamaica with the bamboo bong I made)

Attachments

• Bong!.jpg
    Bong!.jpg
    66.8 KB · Views: 57

Sticky Sat

Hey guys :) Good to see you've resurrected the thread... Thanks BudsnBlunts... :) Glad i thought about checking Rod's last postings to find out... i've emptied my reps quota on first pages but great job everybody... :)

Cheers all :tiphat:

Sticky Sat

Hello guys :)

These are just done drying... As often, i had to cut plants a few days early because of bad weather... To be honest i like it better that way as the high is more uplifting but i wouldn't mind having the choice once in a while... More leafy than usual too, also due to the mostly dark skies during the whole flowering... not sure they had a week of sun total... rainiest dry season ever here... they'll be fine for cookies anyway... ;-)

O (agent orange x Congo)
attachment.php

O 88 (O x (O x (O x Bangi Haze)
attachment.php

Bango (O x Bangi Haze)
attachment.php

Cheers all :)

Attachments

• O bud.jpg
    O bud.jpg
    62.8 KB · Views: 54
  • O 88 bud.jpg
    O 88 bud.jpg
    64.6 KB · Views: 47
  • Bango bud.jpg
    Bango bud.jpg
    78 KB · Views: 45

Sticky Sat

Thanks for the kind words guys... :) With our year long awful weather, better learn to be happy with what we can get... ;)

Sticky Sat

Hello mates... :)

Just to add some color... the girls during a brief sunny moment...
attachment.php

O 88 front center and Os in the back
attachment.php

O 88 bud at 3 weeks
attachment.php

Cheers all :tiphat:

Attachments

• the girls on 15-08.jpg
    the girls on 15-08.jpg
    93.2 KB · Views: 48
  • O 88 13-08.jpg
    O 88 13-08.jpg