Aussie purps recirculating grow tent

co2 explosion :p

co2 explosion :p

:tiphat: :tiphat: co2 explosion 5days after co2 bucket installed :dance013:

Attachments

• co2.jpg
    co2.jpg
    81 KB · Views: 15
Okay I will tell you guys where I got the co2 bucket from also Ill tell you a little trick to get thing from the states that don't mail to Australia what I did was I went to comgateway.com and they give you a free USA addy when you sign up and then you go on amazon.com look up co2 bucket and this little baby comes up you buy it and you send it to your USA addy then they mail it to your Australian address you save heaps of money etc so give it a go ill try to stay on topic etc so I got this bucket and installed it in my waterfarm recirculating unit I noticed that my humidity levels were dropping and in the 30% range so what I did was I got a 10ltr bucket and simply filled it with water and p,aced it in the grow tent up the back when I woke up this morning to check on my baby's I noticed the humidity levels were at 45% so I'm thinking it worked ,
I'm glad the runts in the back seem to be taking their sweet time but I'm going to take them out and replace them with clones soon :) so hopefully that should be okay but so far so good guys here's hoping it all plans out fine I'm thinking about getting another tent and doing the same set up yet again in it to increase yield probably have 2 flower rooms going and one mom and clone tent with the various other strains I'm collecting so after every 8 week I can cut some clones and get it happening :)

Stay safe

Aussiepurp

ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367800942.676524.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367800962.973816.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367800999.156065.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367801030.609746.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367801058.320069.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1367801081.213451.jpg
Update the co2 bucket is making them grow tremendously in just 2 weeks they have exploded I had drama with one of my runts so I removed them because I wanted to make room for the clones but I wasn't sure I could clone the big bud x white widow strain so I made room for them
Also I ordered another tent for the moms and began to construct another controller tub to construct my own dwc recirculating unit in the new tent , things are going good so far might bump up the watts and put another 600w mh/hps in there
Any how's here's hoping
Waiting on some new strains to arrive in the mail too but things are running very smooth
Enjoy aussiepurp :)

Yo purp great update mate they looking sweet as, JUst what kind of air flow ya got in there buddy i ask cause i reckon the raised edges on ya leaves may be from heat stress, part from that they healthy as....i find air flow is just as important as ya lights and water :)

Hey yeah I got one of those 6" intake fans I might get a stronger fan in there ill dig around online and see what suits better

what about ya exhaust, if ya only got the 1 fan for now make that into an exhaust

I reckon its more important to get the stale air outa the room, vents on the bottom of ya tents should work fine as a passive intake for fresh air :)

Last edited:
yeah i got another 6'' exhaust thats connected to a 6'' carbon scrubber i went in there and raised the lights another few inches just to see if the lights were too close to them and fixed the in take fan a bit more i had too much ducting in there and needed to cut it off a bit so it seems better my temps are not that high atm and my humidity is still 50%
lets see how we go but i think ill get a centralfugal exhaust fan see how that sll goes but im waiting for another tent to arrive also just got 6400k cfl to occupy the moms and the clones but also have a few more 600w hps/mh to fill the gaps

small update pants are looking bomb ass but i had a drama with my air pump it shit itself lucky i had another crappy one but im off tomorrow to look for another one at the local aquarium looking possibly for a compressor fish pump air intake with a manifold with a few out lets , ill look online as well but these things happen :)

ouch, lucky ya got ontop of it quickly or things could turn nasty quick.

iF ya planning on upgrading ya grow than yer spend the few extra bux get the big bugger :)

Otherwise if its gona be awhile before that happens ya 20 bux one from the local pet shop keep ya in the gam,e

ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368330134.340122.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368330176.669159.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368330198.502523.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368330239.058870.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368330272.149969.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368330299.246801.jpg okay here's an update the plants are growing really well I had to do some adjustments as the plants are growing really really well I added 2 new air pumps as my other one broke so I added two pumps to double the air intake the nutes are going good the plants are thriving but the co2 bucket is really making a difference I'm going to begin cloning soon as there are many sites I can clone from I added a oscillating desk fan in there and attached the end of the co2 bucket the ph has been fairly steady so I must be doing something right I also fixed the heat stress issue and they seem to be responding very well any how's enjoy there's more to come
Aussiepurp :)

Thanks guys I'm in the process I'm buying another tent so I was going to clone them all and put them in the next tent in a similar dwc waterfarm set up and have the clones in there and make them mothers I'm not sure yet I'm still u decided this strain is looking the goods so far mate the bbxww and the ash needs to catch up I'm going to take some clones tonight and get it happening

View attachment 221432 View attachment 221433 View attachment 221434 View attachment 221435 View attachment 221436 View attachment 221437 okay here's an update the plants are growing really well I had to do some adjustments as the plants are growing really really well I added 2 new air pumps as my other one broke so I added two pumps to double the air intake the nutes are going good the plants are thriving but the co2 bucket is really making a difference I'm going to begin cloning soon as there are many sites I can clone from I added a oscillating desk fan in there and attached the end of the co2 bucket the ph has been fairly steady so I must be doing something right I also fixed the heat stress issue and they seem to be responding very well any how's enjoy there's more to come
Aussiepurp :)

Well another update I just took 3 clones from the white widow x big bud just put them in clonex and jiffy pellets lets see how they go just popped them into a humidi dome lets see how many root :)

Here's another update added a 6400k cfl light to assist the 600w hps with canopy growth added support sticks as the plants have yet again had another huge growth burst the co2 bucket attached to the fan is working a treat my girls are loving it I'm still waiting for the clones to root so I can start the veg cycle as well but everything is looking good
Ph 5.8
Ec 1.4
Ppm 700
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368492168.955870.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368492216.006622.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368492237.889217.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368492258.873310.jpg
ImageUploadedByTapatalk 21368492313.239993.jpg

Grow them big :) aussiepurp