What's new

AUSSIE PURPS OUTDOOR GROW V2.0

ozzieAI

Veteran
Yeah I use iso propyl and leaf and trim from buds etc i make sure that the solvent is 99percent pure etc then buy little vials from eBay to store them etc

looks like we play the same game :tiphat:

however leaf won't add anything positive to the mix...iso removes the resin only, so leaf WITHOUT crystals only increases the contaminants into the mix. have you checked out the concentrates forum? qwiso is covered many times there...likely i am telling you something you already are aware of....

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Aussie bro please remove the link in your above post, it is considered a TOU infraction to post links of other seed companies who have nothing to do with ICMag.

sorry boom i got the link removed and wont talk about nothing other than stuff on ic mag ive recieved a warning and was told one more and ill be banned im sorrif i offended anyone i totally respect and love this forum im sorry bigtime guys

Aussie purps

AUSSIE PURPS OUTDOOR GROW V2.0

So here's an update on my girls

I had a little drama a couple of them decided to grow balls so I culled a few and left me with 3 big females I saved the pollen from them and turned the rest into cannabutter was very impressed with the stone a very cerebral high with a god like presence
So now I got my girls bushing up and shooting flowers they are starting to fatten up and am quite impressed they are at 13 ft in height and are really looking healthy ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362445794.801712.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362445823.603883.jpg ImageUploadedByTapatalk1362445848.644179.jpg they are going to yield great

Thank you for checking out my post big shout out to walls wombat and Donald mallard sending positive energy to all

Aussie purp

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
:woohoo: Frigging very nice aussie :good:
13ft :yoinks: Damn she is going to yield like a MOFO ;)
:plant grow:

Yeah I'm happy I made some canna butter last week and chilled out and enjoyed eating only a few because of the quality was too full on and with cookies it's hard to know the dosage

TYK9

My first post here please be nice :gday:
I live in Sydney and I've been wanting to try some but don't know where to get it from. Any help? :thank you:

bushweed

Veteran
It looks really nice man....big healthy sativa selected from a batch with a few hermies...any purpling on the leaf stems??