What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aussie candy ...

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
Been a hard time getting some decent pics this year with the bad start to the season down under ..
however heres a few snapped t hat are worth showing

album.php

picture.php

album.php

album.php

Andyo

Veteran
wet year?

wet year?

Hey mate good to see you got somthing .
flooded here not me i chose higher ground but 8ft deep in thai village behind my place.I took a picture
So i was right to hold off with the z99 outside .A

DimeBag65

You will not be forgotten
Veteran
Grow babies grow! i know this season hasnt worked out like you would want mallard, but i hope you pull through with a great harvest in the end :joint: all the best going out to you and the remaining portion of harvest, take care

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey dimebag ,, thanks for the good vibes man ,, much appreciated ,,, anyhows theres always next year ...

Good stuff m8..

Popped some of those Sensi Skunk F2's and c99 x skunks you gave me..

Looking pretty good here in the far north too..

Andyo

Veteran
heard of the flooding , worse in decades ,, pretty out of season isnt it mate???

Well its a bit more than normal lol but generally october rains plenty and normally seedlings would do well.rain n sun
But just some 6th sense m8, I will put seed in the ground in 5 days time.

I would think your seeds i have were bred under good light intensity going by how the seedlings look as opposed to the 1000w in a 10 x 10 room which is what many breeders do bah.
Ive allways used a mixed spectrum with 40/50 w sq/ft

You never mentioned c99 x skunk to me lol .
In fact i was going to ask you the history of your c99 ??A.

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
hey andy , well glad to hear you had the sense to wait ,, those plants will go great in the recently soaked soils ...
Im sure those within the mix you have are well used to and will certainly lap up the light intensity you deliver ,, cant get enough of it , feed them well ,, hehe ..

c99 x skunk was just for a grow in the jungle , made a bunch of seeds and shared some around , sorry i miss you on that one , they went very well ...

The c99 history isnt that complicated really ,,loved the look of the first c99 i grew ,, just encrusted with resin and flavour, the high wasnt as strong as id like ..
a few generations growing as many as i could and selecting the pineapple flavoured and more sativa, vigerous plants .. i was very happy with the parents i chose and the progeny the produced shows they were good choices ,
imho c99 has some flaws , weak branching, prone to mould , but the hybrids made from it have been excellent .

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
nice to see you around dogsnob , hope your well mate ... ??

weather is looking great mr moon ,, nice hot days , plants are loving it ...

T

the_coota

Don Mal, nice nice.
I havnt had to water my veggie garden this season yet!
My other garden, the grilla garden, is in some pretty sandy soil and drains like a sieve, and I just cant get out there to top dress enough!
So the smoke will be scarce but at least ill be eating well haha!

Nice display dm, they look delish, skill & genes.

BENJI

Between the Devil and the deep blue sea...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Very nice Donald m8 is that the Zoid99...?

Ludo

WOW Donald.....you have some very nice looking plants there!!! I coudn't help to have my curiousity sparked when I saw the z99....Zoid99. The 99 I usually know what stands for.....I'm in love with this girl(have an indica pheno) but what did you stab it with to make the z99....?? I can't find it here in the thread....it might be me(my high mind) anyhow..I've allways wanted to come to your part of the world.....hope I'll be able to one day....!! Take care for now...and i wish you good karma and sunny skies!!!:wave:

Donald Mallard

el duck
Veteran
WOW Donald.....you have some very nice looking plants there!!! I coudn't help to have my curiousity sparked when I saw the z99....Zoid99. The 99 I usually know what stands for.....I'm in love with this girl(have an indica pheno) but what did you stab it with to make the z99....?? I can't find it here in the thread....it might be me(my high mind) anyhow..I've allways wanted to come to your part of the world.....hope I'll be able to one day....!! Take care for now...and i wish you good karma and sunny skies!!!:wave:
hi ludo , yes they are starting to look nice now ,, thanks ...
The 99 is the easy part ,, lol .. the Z is zoidfuel made up of aussie sativa , png gold and a jab of chinese indica , ive come to really love it ,, some great traits and very nice smoke ...

hope youll make it down here one day too man , australia is a pretty special place that is well worth checking out ...