What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

AURORA SHUTS FACILITIES

Limeygreen

Veteran
there is no emoji to express the laughter I have from this, not because people are losing their jobs but their lack of business model and some of the senior staff they hired to be successful backfired predictably.

knucklehead bob

Veteran
there is no emoji to express the laughter I have from this, not because people are losing their jobs but their lack of business model and some of the senior staff they hired to be successful backfired predictably.

This one work ? :D Calvin-Hobbes-calvin-and-hobbes-23762778-1280-800-e1417821587253.jpg

djav59

Did these folks actually have a job or just a paycheck?

I look at the publications for these industries and I see fail written all over them .
Look at their own data on growth.

By entering into something they have absolutely no knowledge of or very little and expect to succeed because they have (had) money that's the best comeuppance ever.
People that never even smoked weed trying to get rich wow what an idea .
Then they whine black market meanwhile shit weed keeps on being grown and sold.

clearheaded

well they spent way too much money on none growing things. many facilities were profitable before aurora purchased.

comps are nationwide and growing by the month there is less then a handful that produce ok quality however 15 18 bucks a gram and street prices or online its 5-10 a g and for real quads for maybe 12. This is good news though that companies will realize they need to produce quality and cant put non cured dried in 1 gram jars for 8 months before sale.

amazing the hate on the previous CEOs insta even after they left lol

I tried getting hired by one of these companies, the bozo hiring consultant in HR asked me such stupid questions that I ended up getting irritated and decided to pass as I thought to myself if this company trusted this bird brain to decide their next master grower they were doomed to failure, and of course I was right, they failed and had their license pulled

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
The beauty of BK laws is the assets get sold to pay the debts. Those facilities are still there, not paying taxes. What if some talented growers took over one of those places at pennies on the dollar, and tried to grow quality dope.

Would that then be financially feasible?

clearheaded

The beauty of BK laws is the assets get sold to pay the debts. Those facilities are still there, not paying taxes. What if some talented growers took over one of those places at pennies on the dollar, and tried to grow quality dope.

Would that then be financially feasible?

100%.. payed 500-750 million on maybe maybe 10 million dollar building and land...

should be easy to get a license.. if they were smart would do a lease to own. with option to purchase company. and someone coud get a decent deal maybe. ..

Latest posts

Latest posts