O YEA

O YEA

"YOUR MY BOY BLUE!" lol
whats up my friend it looks like you have monster in that closet :laughing:
Can we see any current work?

bluebottle

hoosierdaddy said:
First grow huh....OK, if that's your story, we'll stick to it. :chin:

Did we do a little practicing with some broccoli first?

Busted! I did a 1 month test with my homemade dwc setup on a tomato plant. lol

VirginHarvester

Veteran
What kind of high is it- medicinal, happy, couchlock, stress reliever?

Also, is there something about hydro that makes the buds look extra good? Would a soil grow be similar, even if not quite as picturesque?

bluebottle

VirginHarvester said:
What kind of high is it- medicinal, happy, couchlock, stress reliever?

Also, is there something about hydro that makes the buds look extra good? Would a soil grow be similar, even if not quite as picturesque?

I don't smoke for medicinal purposes but I would say that it is. It's got quite a bit of a couchlock high but not so bad where you can't get off the couch. The high comes on strong and lasts a while. As far as happy and stress relieving, I would say yes but then having any type of pot makes me happy and relieves my stress. :D

I've only done hydro so I don't know for sure but I don't think there would be a difference in appearance between the too.

JamesChron'd

Hey, nice pheno you have there. How many days into flowering before it started to chance colors? I had an AI that changed to purple right at the very end so it doesn't have time to turn the majority of the buds before finishing out.

bluebottle

JamesChron'd said:
Hey, nice pheno you have there. How many days into flowering before it started to chance colors? I had an AI that changed to purple right at the very end so it doesn't have time to turn the majority of the buds before finishing out.

They where purple from the very beginning stages of flowering. I couldn't really tell that they were purple under the HPS... with this pheno, it looks blackish but if you pull it out under some floros you can really tell.

donpuro

lovin the new pics in the gallery blue. i still cant get over that beautiful purple.. wish i had gotten that pheno :(

Thisisthelife

very nice all around size, look, color, and im sure a great smoke. Just wanted to say thanks for posting was doin a lil last minute strain reviews before I ordered later today and I do believe you have just sold me on the AI just hopin I get one or two that are nice and blue hue. Either way thanks for the pics and info and good luck with the new cab man

wow thats impressive man! i hope my first grow goes as well as yours! do you know what an average yield for aurora indica would be per plant in soil?

unbelievably good results for a first grow, sure shits all over my first effort. Hats off to you mate, excellent work and enjoy the smoke!

Proteus

that purple male nirvana uses sure gets around... see those purple phenos in a lot of their packs. nice find man...

TerryCider

damn those plants look awesome. im getting some aurora indica seeds shipped as we speak.

i looked up all those nutes your using, anyway u could post your feeding schedule?

thanks in advance!
looks great!

fatigues

Veteran
Old thread - but wanted to chime in with a nod to Nirvana's AI.

I'm sorely tempted to grow some of these out.

Latest posts

Latest posts