What's new

Aurora Indica & Bag seed CFL

C

camoxnhx

What's up ladies and gentalmen! So here is my current organic grow of aurora indica and a bag seed that I found in a batch of Hawiian Crack (Hawiian Haze x Green Crack) that I got from a friend from Vermont.

Indoor/Outdoor: INDOOR/Closet
Soil/Hydro/Hempy: Orgainic Soil
Lighting: 2 65w & 5 23w CFLs
Genetics: Aurora Indica (Nivarna) and Bagseed (From Hawiian Crack)
Vegitative/Flowering: Vegitative for 2 months
Temps: 75.5-80 F
Ventalation: 1 10 inch fan. 1 4 inch fan.
Air: Central Air
Topping/Low Stress Training/FIM: LST
Nutrients: B'CUZZ growth, B'CUZZ Bloom, Neptunes Fish and Kelp, Cal/Mag, Earth Juice Cloning Gel.

So I'll update with pictures tonight when I get home.

Enjoy the Buzz

R

redeyesurprise

Gonna be some CFL frosties coming soon... :plant grow:

Sending positive vibes. Subscribed.

C

camoxnhx

So here are the pictures

The frist set is of the BagSeed. the ones after are of the AI

C

camoxnhx

Yea I have had good results with CFLs. Good for low budget growing. I plan on continuing veg for another month or so the I'm going to put them into flower. Gonna cut another 4 clones from each plant so I can get perpetual harvest.

@ mellow yellow
Aurora Indica is a amazing strain. The smoke and the harvest was amazing. It put me on my ass after I smoked it. In the morning it looked like a crime scene of Reese puff cereal. Hahaha.

i like this stuff

i like this stuff

What's up ladies and gentalmen! So here is my current organic grow of aurora indica and a bag seed that I found in a batch of Hawiian Crack (Hawiian Haze x Green Crack) that I got from a friend from Vermont.

Indoor/Outdoor: INDOOR/Closet
Soil/Hydro/Hempy: Orgainic Soil
Lighting: 2 65w & 5 23w CFLs
Genetics: Aurora Indica (Nivarna) and Bagseed (From Hawiian Crack)
Vegitative/Flowering: Vegitative for 2 months
Temps: 75.5-80 F
Ventalation: 1 10 inch fan. 1 4 inch fan.
Air: Central Air
Topping/Low Stress Training/FIM: LST
Nutrients: B'CUZZ growth, B'CUZZ Bloom, Neptunes Fish and Kelp, Cal/Mag, Earth Juice Cloning Gel.

So I'll update with pictures tonight when I get home.

Enjoy the Buzz

COOL INFO DUDE---
i do have 1 question???
what is size of grow area??
:thank you:

C

camoxnhx

@ HOODOOBLUESMAN.
My closet sapce is 6 1/2 feet tall x 4 1/4 feet long x 2 feet wide.
I did Start this grow in a cardboard box that im converting to my clone box. I have pics of the box that i will upload.

So Picture Update. Love taking pics of my little girls. Im watering tomorrow.

C

camoxnhx

so heres a update. I watered my plants 3 days ago with B'CUZZ Growth 3/4tps per gallon, NEPTUNES FISH AND KELP 1tsp per gallon, and CAL/MAG Plus 1tsp per gallon. They have bulked up quite a bit. Still pondering when to flower my ladies. i think im going to cut another 4 or 5 clones. But there loving there papa.

first 3 are HAWIIAN CRACK then AURORA INDICA then a Pic of Both

C

camoxnhx

amen to that. this is my 4th time growing her and she has been amazing for me. If you havent smoked the strain yet...... just make sure you put your seat belt on.

Enjoy The Buzz

F

firefox

nice grow going on there. i too will be watching this grow as i aint grown Aurora Indica (Nivarna) but have my beans soaking as we speak same supplier will be growing them in 5 gallon dwc single buckets good luck with the grow:tiphat:

C

camoxnhx

thanks man! yea im going to do hempy buckets with my clones. plan on also using 5 gallon buckets. You gonna start a log? if so ill be waiting :)

C

camoxnhx

so heres a update. i cut another 2 clones. 1 off the AURORA INDICA and the HAWIIAN CRACK. I got a AURORA INDICA clone rooted from my last clones. i also transplanted my AI into a 10 gallon grow bag. im switching my lighting to 12/12 tonight. NOW THE BUDDING BEGINS!!!!!!!!!! but ill upload pics as soon as my camera battery is done charging!

C

camoxnhx

SO its the 3rd day of FLOWERING!!!! word up! the HAWIIAN CRACK is budding up nice for only being day 3. THE AURORA INDICA hasnt quite started the budding formation but she is soon to follow!

the frist set is of the HC.

Attachments

• DSCF2257.JPG
    DSCF2257.JPG
    60.8 KB · Views: 8
  • DSCF2258.JPG
    DSCF2258.JPG
    70.4 KB · Views: 7
  • DSCF2259.JPG
    DSCF2259.JPG
    62.4 KB · Views: 5
  • DSCF2260.JPG