What's new

Attack on Portland

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
I say give the idiots what they want which is anarchy. Let them burn every business and every home. After all it's apparently what they want and voted for. Let Portland burn.

Hey check this commie out.

He wants every business and home burned.

No respect for life or property.

He's totally Antifa.

BearCreekFarms

If you mean Washington D.C., that would probably kill a million or so people, depending on the strength of the bomb.

That would suit them fine. Hate is an evil thing.

In the words of the african american activist Rodney King, 'Cant we all just get along?'

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Did you guys know the Mayor of Portland Ted Wheeler is also the Police Chief of Portland? How in the conflict of interest does that work?

Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler and Portland Police Chief Chuck Lovell. Any claiming Ted is Chief is incorrect.

Cannavore

Veteran
https://www.washingtonpost.com/nation/2020/08/09/portland-police-union-fire/

As anger has been bubbling back up among demonstrators, Portland Mayor Ted Wheeler, who also serves as the city’s police commissioner, held a news conference on Thursday in which he likened some of the protesters’ actions to attempted murder. He pointed to a Wednesday night incident in which he said protesters barricaded exits to the Portland Police Bureau’s East Precinct building using cars and wooden planks and disabled security cameras, starting a fire that “was intended to cause serious injury or death, and it very well could have.”

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh Commissioner?. A Police Commissioner is the leader — the CEO, if you will — of a police department. ... Not every police force has a Police Commissioner, however. In fact, most just have a Police Chief, who acts as the department's head Police Officer.

Currently, Mayor Ted Wheeler is police commissioner, although Commissioner Jo Ann Hardesty, the first Black woman on the Portland City Council, has said she would like to take over that role.

'Boogieman'

Hey check this commie out.

He wants every business and home burned.

No respect for life or property.

He's totally Antifa.

LOL, I'm saying they made their bed now let them sleep in it. Vote in lefties get anarchy. They deserve no federal funding, why should I have to pay for it? Let them eat crow.

unclefishstick

Fancy Janitor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
(portland burning..) " oh the hu-man-bun-anity!"

true fact boogie,all the vaporized soy milk from burning portland would cause a wave of political correctness across the midwest! think of the non-gender biased children!!

mean mr.mustard

I Pass Satellites
Veteran
No it's either milk or not milk if it's binary, right?

Two percent is neither, so it's non-binary...

Fuck it I'm going back to whole milk.

Hammerhead

Disabled Farmer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
No it's either milk or not milk if it's binary, right?

Two percent is neither, so it's non-binary...

Fuck it I'm going back to whole milk.

Whole milk is actually only about 3.5 percent fat. This is to rich for me. Only in an emergency will I drink it.. Milk from a cow I cant drink at all. .

Latest posts

Latest posts