What's new

ATT Roll it large

Dope time

Ty with the Chem d's Colas not meeting up, I noticed that.I really didn't grow it many times tho,pity because that was probably my Fave Plant.

(maybe Shaving a few lower Buds Off adds more density to the "semi cola" !?)

theherbalizor

Veteran
Yo herb, have you tried vaping SSH? I've found certain phenos produce exceedingly thick vapour and smoke like fine hash in a spliff. The amnesia cut is a good example.

Peace

I have done a few runs with the coffee shop winning cut if amnesia and its probably the most crystal laden lady I have grown. Out shining the kq. But still the chem seems to produce the thickest amount of vapour.

Also m8 did you Find tokeing on the High CBD Bubba gave Pain Relief?

I do not smoke any more and from what I understand about vaporising is that cbd requires much higher temps to vaporise. But I will be honest here, I have never really felt any pain relief from bud. But that could be because I am fentanyl patches and the pain I suffer is, well, immense at times. But I am not afraid to admit I love getting nicely baked!

Ty with the Chem d's Colas not meeting up, I noticed that.I really didn't grow it many times tho,pity because that was probably my Fave Plant.

(maybe Shaving a few lower Buds Off adds more density to the "semi cola" !?)

Infact only once out of at least 10+ grows I have had the chem properly bud up on me. But this was the lowest yielding chem I've grown. It was furthest from any light source. All my plants are scrogged and everything below canopy removed. I don't really have lower buds.just colas.

W

willyweed

just managed to kill my last 2x chem d clones,it has just been to bloody hot over here !

F

Fields~of~Green

few crappy pics nothing much to see yet tho think this is day 11

just turned the sun upto 2000w :dance013:

picture.php

picture.php

casey jones easy to i.d^^^^^

picture.php

two of the yanks^^^^^

picture.php

another yank^^^^^

cj is doing her reach for the relector thing lol the others are more managable

gunna start a proper thread for the next set of pics

SupaFunk

Veteran
FOG, what size pots you running in now, and would I be right to assume you're not topping those girls?

Can't wait to see them at full tilt, specially those yankee girls. From what I've seen on here, they like to give!!

F

Fields~of~Green

FOG, what size pots you running in now, and would I be right to assume you're not topping those girls?

Can't wait to see them at full tilt, specially those yankee girls. From what I've seen on here, they like to give!!

there 7.5ltr but not quite full they have been topped 1wk before I flowered them

the white is hit and miss for yield but the others when dialled in put out some very good yields

pics of the roof qube tent coming btw

:tiphat:

SupaFunk

Veteran
Cheers FOG, I'm sure you're the man to get those good yields too!

Re the qube. Is there any facility to divide it into two 1.20 areas? If not, could you see it as do'able with sheeting and copious amounts of gaffer tape? :)

F

Fields~of~Green

Cheers FOG, I'm sure you're the man to get those good yields too!

Re the qube. Is there any facility to divide it into two 1.20 areas? If not, could you see it as do'able with sheeting and copious amounts of gaffer tape? :)

dunno but im sure you could mine is a 1.2mtr one

F

Fields~of~Green

recap

recap

picture.php

from this ^^^^
picture.php

to this^^^^^ in 12 days lol had to up watering to five times as there getting greedy

picture.php

heres the moms in the new veg tent^^^^

picture.php

raised bar for hydro systems^^^^^^

F

Fields~of~Green

Still a nice piece of kit though. Never seem to get low humidity probs here.

btw, what are the Yankee Girls ya got there?

i messed the labelling up when i took cuts for this run but theres

whitedawg(wd40)

white (kromes)

stardawg

the grow is mostly casey jones theres about 9 of the new american cuts

Harry Lime

Veteran
i messed the labelling up when i took cuts for this run but theres

whitedawg(wd40)

white (kromes)

stardawg

the grow is mostly casey jones theres about 9 of the new american cuts

I'm out the loop on this sort of stuff, FOG dya mean these are cuts from US clone only things?