What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

@ Atlantis

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Streyote = Soul Star

Streyote = Soul Star

Want to sharesome pics of the Streyote, which i am calling Soul Stars, as a project i discontinued and share the sensi star parent...like the name.. Soul Stars:peacock:
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Enjoi with these and sweets alot jji
Saludos
n

soserthc1

You don't post offen in this thread but when you do boy are they sweet ....

Peyote purple and the sensi purple cross are stunning sir

Bless

Cool Moe

Veteran
nachilloo, good to see ya bro and congratz again on your latest, greatest project. Your soul stars look so nice, can only imagine how great those must taste. We can't wait to have a go of it next season and see what pops up.

Your genio f2 x soul star have proven to be some super-nice plants. Very frosty, lemongrass metallic funk, and with top-shelf potency. Grow and picture by good friend Keif Stoned, they started great and keep getting better in the jar over time. Only 400w but so delicious:

picture.php

Last edited:

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi and thanks [FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]soserthc1, i spend as much time i can in the garden..always something to do, and normally i forgot to take pictures ij. Wow Cool Moe that looks and sound good, have not tried that cross yet, Have a copule of your Pre98 Purple Diesel around, will try to make a pic.. they were looking very promising..but a few days raining and they finish at ground level swiming, tied them and recovering, but this will affect them.
Want to share some pics of my selected Sweet ( st4ibl/peyote) selecting towards fruit salad . Pics at 4 weeks flowering OD.. lots of grey days
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Trully delicious
Saludos and best wishes
n

[/FONT]

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
@[FONT=Arial, Helvetica, sans-serif]Cool Moe veery good looking your Pre98 Purple Diesel, will smoke them soon.. but looking very promising, definitely will pop some more next year , very good work bro
Pre 98 Purple Diesel
picture.php

picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n
[/FONT]

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Popeye´s (Peyote/Colombia Punto ROjo)/Colombia Punto Rojo
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Def one of my fav day smoke.
Saludos and best wishes

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola amigo!
Always good to see you posting these jewels!

I'm just starting back up so I'm back on ICM getting my inspiration...
and you always inspire!

:tiphat:

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hoooola HighLighter, buen amigo, what a good surprise my friend, i hope you and yours are very very well, you deserve to be threated good by the life.
You know, feel free to post anything from yur garden or projects. You have such a good hand for this man .
Big Big abrazo Bro
n

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello too every1, did a pic with the cell phone of a new girl in my garden, looking forward to test her, and if a like her, probably cross her with sativas jejej. The grow is a extra late OD, did flower with 10 and half hours of light, lots of grey days, etc.
HeadBand
picture.php

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Eup, did bought a cheap 10x lens for the cell phone.. and took these pics.. surprised about da cheap lens jjej

Tijuana
picture.php

picture.php

GSC - thin mint
picture.php

picture.php

Headband
picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

joebean91

hang the sonofabitch anyways
ICMag Donor
Oh my goodness , all these great strains grown to perfection in a sub tropical environment! looks and sounds amazing! great show nachiloo! :tiphat:

Mustafunk

Brand new oldschool
Veteran
Hey very nice macros bro! I see lots of resin there! You like them frosty, isn't it?

That Jelly Bean looks superb, I hope she's not like most TGA gear, smelly and frosty but normally not so much potent! ;)

Saludos wey!

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hellooo to all, been recovering slowy, so i am on low profile.
Some flowers half way through :
OG Kush Tahoe
picture.php

Hash Fruit
picture.php

Mextiza
picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

nachilloo

ICMag Donor
Veteran
hello to all, wanted to share some pics of the Hash Fruit Cut, is impressive jj
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Saludos and best wishes
n

Highlighter

ring that bell
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hola mi amigo! :wave:

Hope to see more of that Mextiza, but all look lovely! :D
Hope you are not overdoing it on these hot days and hopeful for you to get stronger every day!

:tiphat: