What's new

At the expo

med-man

The TRUMP of SKUNK: making skunk loud again!
Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
me and teemu were lucky to be invited to the breeder dinner on sunday put on by skunk mag, and the subliminator inventor happened to sit right across from us.

he is a rad dude, very passionate, and equally excited to offer the worlds safest, healthiest and most efficient way to make inhaling the most potent.

its is not a voparizer, it is next lever :)

med-man

teemu shalanie

WeeDGamE StannisBaratheoN
Veteran
nope the adapter package that can fit into any bongs where going for 500 , and its worth it , this thing is built like a rock! , I love how u can do a vape hit and a dab at the same time.
its next level
TS

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
the units at the expo were marked down, like everything else there. i think 420 per unit.

teemu subbed me down yesterday for the first time as i couldnt get a break from my booth all weekend to try it out.

wow. 0.1 of a g and i almost passed out coughing. i remained stoned for the follwoing 4 hours. mind you i do do 60-90 min of chi gong daily,so my awarness is heightened, but everyone gets the picture :)

med-man

5th

Veteran
I bought the SUBLIMATOR I gotta say if you are serious about weed jump on it ASAP! ,
It wuz by far the greatest , we had a great time and where very busy at the MedMan booth

TS

Congrats on the purchase TS. I had to stop at the Sublimator booth because the dude giving the demo about it had this look on his face like. "HOW THE FUCK DO YOU NOT KNOW ABOUT THIS?!?!?!?!" Impressive piece of gear, no doubt about it.

I stopped to either buy, haggle, question, or eyeball fuck, just about every booth at the demo...and the med-man booth always had people crowded around it.

Green Supreme

Veteran
So glad the word is getting out about the Sublimator. Sooner or later these people dispersing bs about the product will seem the fools they are. Peace GS

phatpharmer

I bought the SUBLIMATOR I gotta say if you are serious about weed jump on it ASAP! ,
It wuz by far the greatest , we had a great time and where very busy at the MedMan booth

TS

Teemu great purchase im definitely getting 1 of those babies that's forsure I spent most my time in the lounge hitting that subliminator dabs and weed at the same time knock down effect forsure! Hope you had a great time! Nice meeting you:tiphat:

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
So glad the word is getting out about the Sublimator. Sooner or later these people dispersing bs about the product will seem the fools they are. Peace GS

i told the creator he is posed to be the most successful individual in the cannabiz.

i also hoes he starts marketing more to medical folks. healthiest, cheapest, most efficicient/cost effective.

he is a good guy and deserves the best after 4 years of r/d

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i thought vaporizers were cool, the subliminator is ice cold.

it is the real deal. me and teemu are some of the heaviest hitters in the game, and 0.1 rocked us both, hard

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
here is the subliminator.. There not cheap

[youtubeif]hwicsnLGD_s[/youtubeif]

having an ounce last 4-6x longer then usual, and still have cbd medibles is worth the investment.

knowing a liabilty from an investment to is key a healthy life and bank account...

med-man

med-man

Boutique Breeder
ICMag Donor
Veteran
remember, the heavy, bulky volcano started at like 2000 when it first dropped

med-man

Latest posts

Latest posts