What's new

Asking strangers if they smoke

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
Do you ever just go up to strangers and ask if they smoke? In my experience, if they look like they smoke, they smoke. And not to stereotype, but if they look like they sell, they usually do. I've pulled up and asked random strangers for weed and they'd either take it out of their pocket and sell it right there or they'll point me in the right direction ("ask down there -->")

Every single day (literally) in college I overhead people talking about weed. It's not legal in any form here but Cannabis use is rampant and for the most part everybody is open about it. It's becoming ridiculous how common it is amongst 17 - 25 year old males here.

Sandnut

My method is to talk about dope movies, like for instance i bring "How high" to the subject, just about every teen who smokes has seen that movie..a couple mins into the conversation you will be able to tell if they're smokers or if they follow the book and think cannabis is rat poison... Lol this got me thinking of a very awkward situation i got myself into with 2-3 other people i didn't really know, we were talking about smoking and out of habbit I immediatly tought we where all talking about smoking weed, they where telling me a story they heard of a guy that died cause he smoked for several hours in a row, and they where like

"thats bullshit, no way you'll die from that, i should have been dead by now!"

I replied something like yeah that's bullshit, smoke 120blunts if you like, you'll get so high and sleep on the spot but you wont die!

HaHahaha ...and then I understood they where talking about tobacco, when they where looking at me like , wtf weed, what? hmm?:thinking:

just a tip remember not everyone accepts weed :joint::joint:

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran
My wife thinks I am crazy...I bring weed up to almost everyone I meet-- Of course not with obviously inappropriate ones--
My vehicle is blasted with a KMK Krown and I have had soooo many ppl hit me up at like gas stations and shit-- I am almost 50, so they trip out...smoking with random strangers may not be for everyone...but it has always worked for me--:)
Of course when I am out working in the Collective Grow, I stay pretty low key in that town--

I

In~Plain~Site

The less people know about my hobby the better I enjoy my FREEDOM.

True-True.

But, on occasion I have been known to mention (prolly to some lil' hotty) in passing or casual conversation, that I get up very early in the morning...you guessed it...4:20

:dance013:

Prof Sublime

Hard working pothead
Veteran
When someone asks me if I smoke or still smoke I just say from time to time. Even though I smoke daily. This way I can just say I havent done it in so n so days and that I dont have any to share with you. haha maybe Im stingy and a dick but, im just tired of people smoking my stash up.

rocket high

Veteran
i smoke with strangers as well and have met some very good friends this way....and some of them have very good jobs and you wouldnt know they were tokers ...lol

then you get the closet toker who wont let on to anyone that they toke not even their wife ...

HUGE

Veteran
5 minutes after stepping off the plane in Eugene I had a guy dump his bag on the sidewalk. Split it with his hand and gave me half.

Bombadillio

Some guy came to my door asking for magazine subscriptions yesterday. I'm pretty sure it's a scam. I live in a college town and every August after new people move into the apartments some guy always comes around doing the same thing. They tell you that there is a competition going on and more people will be coming by, but if you buy something from him, he'll put a sticker on your door and no one else will try to sell you anything. No one else ever comes by. Throughout the conversation he was making weed references and asking questions about whether I smoked or not. I gave roundabout answers. After I politely refused to buy anything, he asked me to smoke him out. I declined. WTF is up with that?

!!!

Now in technicolor
Veteran
I didn't mean random strangers in the middle of nowhere. I meant "generally like-minded people in the same vicinity as you" People on campus for instance, or coworkers you don't speak to much, people at a concert, etc.

memphis man

i have found that talking to people about weed is not to bad but i personally would never offer to smoke with a stranger. now if the stranger pulls out a bag then i will toke with them. just my rule of thumb though

Green lung

Veteran
Some guy came to my door asking for magazine subscriptions yesterday. I'm pretty sure it's a scam. I live in a college town and every August after new people move into the apartments some guy always comes around doing the same thing. They tell you that there is a competition going on and more people will be coming by, but if you buy something from him, he'll put a sticker on your door and no one else will try to sell you anything. No one else ever comes by. Throughout the conversation he was making weed references and asking questions about whether I smoked or not. I gave roundabout answers. After I politely refused to buy anything, he asked me to smoke him out. I declined. WTF is up with that?

The exact thing thng happened to me a few years ago in college............The magazine dudes knows what works.

he asked me the same thing "do you think you can smoke me out"

The kid was a little dirtbaggaish so I declined.

We let a 50 year old pizza delivery man come in hit a gravity bong before................He was like a 50 year old black guy........"He seen the gravity bong was like damm what the hell is that lol"

kmk420kali

Freedom Fighter
Veteran

I have had several run-ins with these ppl--
The first was in Phx Arizona, about 20 years ago-- I was out and about, and these guys who were selling subscriptions, but it is funny they never really show you anything...but they asked about buying some weed....I said I only had a li'l, and I would smoke a joint with them-- Well, we were right next to their motel, so I went up and smoked a joint with like 4 of them-- All of a sudden there is a knock at the door...it is a cop, and 1 guy says, "He is the one officer, it is in his right front pocket!!"
I laughed...just couldn't believe it was happening!!
They took me to jail, for felony possession....I seen the Judge the next day, and told him exactly what happened....I got lucky, he gave me Time Served--
Then again...about 10 years ago, this young guy, about 16 or so knocked on my door...selling subscriptions, but again never showed me anything-- He started talking about weed...and all of a sudden he opened my screen saying, "I'm just gonna come in and kick it a while." Well...I gave him a straight arm to the chest, knocking him well outside my house...I walked out there, and he ran away--
I don't know WTF is up with them....but subscription sellers are persona non gratis at my house!!