What's new

asdfasdfsadfsd

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
Maybe all the crazy bitch needs is a good ol' Georgia boar hog roll in the hay. go over there, root her till she comes to her senses then explain your position to her

OGShush

The only good way to deal with crazy is to get away from it.

It's true, but fuck if you don't always end up feeling like crazy won. The only alternative is to fight crazy with crazy. Have a few Alka Seltzers handy and pop 'em in your mouth when you see her coming. Start screaming/growling and sprint towards the end of the driveway foaming all over the place. It'll either drive her away or it'll backfire completely and she'll just bring out the big guns.

944s2

ICMag Donor
Veteran
to big of a risk ! cut you're losses and run !

i wish you and you're friend the best of luck :ying:
as lemon larry says above,,saddle up and get the fuck out of dodge,,way too risky,,people knowing,shit being stolen already and he has just started,,how long your mates beautiful buds gonna last before he gets ripped? i truly wish you and your friend the very best of luck cos if you stay where you are,,your going to need it! and a helluva lot more,time to move on imho,peace and safe growing 944s2

eastbeast

If you should decide to stay on that spot, take some preventative measures.

Go to Ace or wherever and invest in a ton of "No Trespassing" and "Private Property" signs. Hang them up EVERYWHERE.

Since you're a legal grow-op and there has already been theft, visit the police station and inform them of the situation. Find out your state rules regarding your rights as a property owner and legalities in protecting yourself and your property; the legal differences between non-deadly and deadly force etc.

Get one or several of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trai...8&qid=1372618808&sr=8-1&keywords=bushnell+x-8

It works. I used it to find the little pricks who were messing with my ride. Once you have photo/video evidence you can either bring it to the authorities or go vigilante on their asses. Or both.

Good luck, and be safe.

anditwasfun

As far as getting out, my homie already paid the 20k lease...and he already has like 8k in soil sittin out there with half of his smartpots filled up...kinda too late to really get out of it. As of right now his teens aren't there, but yeah.

I figured trail cameras are a good idea...

I'm pretty fucking crazy, but this isn't my place so i'm not really trying to fight fire with fire when i'm not even the one who lives there...lol

I was thinking about calling the cops, since she was threatening us repeatedly, but I figured that would probably just make things much worse...

Gelado`

Veteran
With all that land it sounds perfect for some high caliber target practice. ;) Now all you need is a few 'trespassers will be shot' signs.

tehmaster

Buy some nice guns, legally.
Learn to use them, be prepared to use them IF YOU ARE ATTACKED OR ROBBED.

Stay within the law and report any harassment or trespasser to the authorities
See about getting a restraining order (Magistrate court) if you know her name , they'll give you one. This is the legal grounds you need to show that them interfering with your life is NO mistake.

When the tweaker finally snaps and breaks into your house / starts attacking you
YOU MUST BE READY TO DEFEND YOUR LAND , AND YOURSELVES.
No one can take that from you. It is up to YOU to defend what is yours.

tehmaster

If you should decide to stay on that spot, take some preventative measures.

Go to Ace or wherever and invest in a ton of "No Trespassing" and "Private Property" signs. Hang them up EVERYWHERE.

Since you're a legal grow-op and there has already been theft, visit the police station and inform them of the situation. Find out your state rules regarding your rights as a property owner and legalities in protecting yourself and your property; the legal differences between non-deadly and deadly force etc.

Get one or several of these:
http://www.amazon.com/Bushnell-Trai...8&qid=1372618808&sr=8-1&keywords=bushnell+x-8

It works. I used it to find the little pricks who were messing with my ride. Once you have photo/video evidence you can either bring it to the authorities or go vigilante on their asses. Or both.

Good luck, and be safe.

The property signs and trail cam, they do work. With signs EVERYWHERE , its legally no mistake why they are on your property. "FIND OUT YOUR LEGAL RIGHTS AS PROPERTY OWNER... USE OF LETHAL /NON LETHAL FORCE" thank you !
Know your rights and flex them, that is how you prevail against people like that.

Crusader Rabbit

Veteran
Unfortunately the Feds have decided that cannabis growers/users have no second amendment rights. Makes this situation more complicated.

mowood3479

Veteran
Id try talking to the lady.. At least to find out what her issue is.. Hard to proceed without knowing what her beef is..