What's new

As Of Yet Unnamed Cross of Lime Kush(f) x Strawberry Diesel F1(m)

T

TrichyTrichy

Check out these leaves. Must be an indica side coming through from the Lime Kush makeup-

picture.php

picture.php
:dance013:

resinryder

Rubbing my glands together
Veteran
3.5 inch wide leaves, wow , pretty fat,cant wait to see the nuggs !

Me too Bag.

Bam now thats the way brotha RR, hey brotha Puma member the strawberry desiel pollen ya gave me. heres the result i hit brotha RR's limey then he done his cat piss pheno last yr :biggrin:

the ML strawd pheno sirsmokealot is talkn about again pumas/jaws work, i grew it from seed in 07 and choose the plant i and sir run. the bam bam was 1 of a few crosses i made usen the ML strawd pheno

brotha RR thats one fine plant mang :woohoo:
Good to have you popping in Maj. Hope these fat leaves are a sign of good things to come.

Impressive plant/cross RR. I'm kinda looking for a new indica. Looking forward to the smoke report. :biggrin:

Hiya hun. Great to see ya. Thanks for tagging along.

azez

Veteran
i love fat leaves like a big ass woman
think i just got a stiffy thinking about this one
peace
ez

SirSmokalot

My Zips Be So Fluffy The Whole Town Love Me
Veteran
Actually bam bam was a straight from original memoryloss seeds. We kept two phenos alive at first but I eventually let the bam bam go to lanky but the smoke was better IMO
Anyway the whole reason I mentione them at all was to point out that that pollen carries the strwbrry traits pretty damn hard flavor wise.
I am still blown away by those fat ass leaves.
Talk soon my friend.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran
Ooohhh nice phat arsed leaves on that girl :bigeye:
Looking forward to see them in flower mate :good:
:joint:

resinryder

Veteran
Actually bam bam was a straight from original memoryloss seeds. We kept two phenos alive at first but I eventually let the bam bam go to lanky but the smoke was better IMO
Anyway the whole reason I mentione them at all was to point out that that pollen carries the strwbrry traits pretty damn hard flavor wise.
I am still blown away by those fat ass leaves.
Talk soon my friend.

The strawverry def come through in this one. Dominate genes I suppose. That Memory Loss is a nice strains too!!

Ooohhh nice phat arsed leaves on that girl :bigeye:
Looking forward to see them in flower mate :good:

Me too bOOm. Hopefully if they are where I want them next week they'll get put into their new temporary home...

Hydrosun

I love my life
Veteran
Are you going to have this in oil form? I'll keep my fingers crossed. Haven't been as high in my life as those five dabs and a land lord visit.

resinryder

Veteran
LOL. Forgot about the landlord visit. Wonder if he does that to all his tenants? You know I'll have to run some through that monster assed tube RM sent me. Good to have ya drop by bro.

resinryder

Veteran
Alrighty then. Moved the girls into the bloom room this afternoon so tomorrow morning will begin their first day of bloom. Things should start getting interesting in a few weeks!!

itzaplant

at 42 daze in soil.. on the second run ..pretty solid plant...with rr running on tables we will see where she goes in water

35 daze