What's new

As a tourist, can i buy clones in california?

dragongrower

Hey 😊
I am doing a small roadtrip with the gf and we are currently just north of Monterey, in a town called seaside. Will end in san francisco for 5 days. Is it possible to buy some cuttings in a dispensary or do i have to be a us citizen to do so?
I am a danish citizen...

Thanks!! 😄

Try Craigslist Santa Cruz or SF Bay Area...
I don't think a dispensary will let you in without Calif ID and script...
Good luck

theJointedOne

Veteran
Craigslist is the way to go. If you tell them you just moved to California, and your in the process of getting your ID and Dr's recommendation, most folks will be happy to make some money.

Are you planning on shipping the clones back?

You can also use CL to find someone with a card to hook you up too if what theJointedOne suggests doesnt work. You'll find better quality cuts in SC but I've had to turn a couple people down before in the past. Ask questions...let them know you want bug/disease free healthy clones and will refuse if they arent.

vta

Veteran
It's not worth it ! How are you going to get them back...if caught I am sure it would be harsher than some bud. But the main reason of course is that 90% of clones out here suck. Weak diluted strains with pests or other bullshit. Safe bet is buy some seeds from a good breeder.

Why? Are you staying? Will you mail it back( pros only no noobs need apply) find some seeds bro you'll be set. Mail em back done! Or just go to Portugal,Spain, Holland, UKfor seeds. You waste time energy and put the shadow of arrest over your vacay....dont do it.

pathrunner

The key to CL is talkers. I've had better results when I run into a talkative seller. It's like proud parents who want to tell you everything about their kids. When I get someone tight lipped who doesn't even know their soil composition; I walk away.

dragongrower

Thanks for the info.
To give an update, I didnt buy anything..

My plan was to just walk in, buy some clones and ship them back.. Did not really have time/energy to get something going via CL..

But thanks for the help!