What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

ARTofMAKINGfire's Organic Cabinet

dank.frank

ef.yu.se.ka.e.em
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Got all the players in the house. :joint:

Loving the vibe in this thread already. :respect:

Spaded n Faded was telling me about that Hooch. Said good things.

dank.Frank

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
dankfrank - thanks for stopping in! Gonna be updating pretty regularly...

Basically rolling nicely. Been giving them nothing but some aloe vera about 1 tablespoon per gallon. Maybe a bit more. Got a lot growing everywhere outside so its free.

Starting to pack in at week 6 of flowering. Maybe not as much as I would like to see by now... growth may have been slowed by growing into the light and bending all those tops. She probably didn't like that too much...

But The Hooch is rolling hard... nothing bothering her at all. Can't wait to see how much they both fill out in the mid section. Much better light penetration with the trellis. By now things would have been flopping everywhere and choking off the light to the lowers. Plus if I left the colas slumped over, the underside of them would not develop properly and would be lime green and lacking terpines.

The only issue this run was the GG4 stretching a bit too much. However the only ill effect I can really see are some charred spots on the fan leaves. It bothers me cosmetically but I doubt its slowing photosynthesis much.

3 more weeks of stacking. Chopping this one a 9 on the dot because I'm leaving for the holidaze shortly after and shutting down the cabinet while I'm gone. I was going to automate it with Blue mats (which is something I'm still going to do) and let her rip but it was too much of a hassle and decided to take cuts and stick them in the fridge... when I get back in 3 weeks or so they will still be viable and I'll root my moms. A little bit sketchy leaving my moms sliced up branches in the fridge, but SAUL GOODMAN.

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php
picture.php

After I defoliate I wash those fan leaves and put them in smoothies in the AM!! They taste delicious and have some good amino acids and vitamins!

CLOSET VEG LIFE!

nickman

Veteran
Hey man, looks like a start of a great thread...

Reading your first post on the first page- seems like we have a lot in common... Trying to leave behind the bullshit of our pasts and become a better person through it all...

I also live in a bullshit non legal state so I’m also in the shadow’s so to speak...!!!...

That LED strip light you and Lapids built are pretty nice... LED has come a long way but I’m still messing around with HID’s... Dealing with all the heat that comes off them...!!!...

One of these days I’ll get around to buying a nice LED...

I’ll be checking in on your thread from time to time if that’s kool...!!!...

:tiphat:...

ARTofMAKINGfire

Grinding extra.
Veteran
holy shite its been a minute.

I prefer this platform to show and talk about cannabis...

asher - they are S1 of Pistol Petes cut. The same one jj used in his uptown brown line... i gave them to a growmie and fellow FUCKEM member... bad germ rates but we have 2 healthy females he is going to flower in a month or so. I will keep you posted.

So the cabinet is finally back in business with some Stardawg Corey in there. Right around week 3.

picture.php

Latest posts

Latest posts