What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

artists weed

stoney917

i Am SoFaKiNg WeTod DiD
Veteran
Ran the back2congo... only 2 plants both had excellent highs ... didn't care for the taste on 1 of the plants I had n I really wish I could get more cause I know there's gold in there I just needed a different pheno for my personal taste... the one I liked tasted like peanut butter but was a runt so I didn't keep it .....

Dick any more back2congo comin up?? Or got any your willing to part ways with

burmese

yies, congolese lnd. was mentioned as musician favourite somewhere //beanh.,RW?//
so hybrids probably too
maybe some little playful indicas?

JockBudman

Not to be a dick but there is no weed out the that will suddenly make you creative.

If you're not making art on one strain, you won't on another. Seriously, the only thing that can stop me when I want to write, paint or make music is maybe a really heavy hash. Even then I might fire up a daw and fuck around for a bit.

I spent years telling myself that I was demotivated because of cannabis but that's a lie. All cannabis does is provide you with the excuse you need to not do anything - "I can't draw, I'm too high!" - I've been that guy but it's not true. In reality I was scared because I wasn't great at drawing. But eventually I realised you need to suck for years before you get good. So I sucked and kept sucking and I still suck but I'm getting less sucky - it's got fuck all to do with the herb I'm smoking.

If you don't have time to make work - figure out what time you do have and a way to work in it. For example I write in Google docs on my phone on the way into work, I draw on my break, I write on the way home and paint and draw on the weekends.

And I smoke every fucking day.

Ok I guess I have two strains I keep that are up and active type highs but I could just as easily burn some skunk and work if I wanted to.

The only other consideration is I'm waiting for a diagnosis of ADHD and so my predisposition to smoking and working may be because it helps me concentrate better but I can and do work sober too.

Tl;dr - you can't smoke yourself creative, now shut up and make some art.

:tiphat:

G

growhigh1233

i think Thai is best for creativity ............or a good haze ..... dj shorts f13 / flo .......or even a good blueberry have similar qualitys..oweing to the sativa lineages

i have try hybrids made with

Kali Mist
Durban Poison
and one more i dont remember now.

When the right Pheno is there. THE TALLEST ones.
You are in heaven then !
If you cure it loong also.

The most artistic strains for me are the tallest sativas indoors.
14weeks flowetime ATLEAST.
let them pass double grows in same.
These bastards kan be best with shadow of the light only

shy sativa from the back that have been there for ever is best
Threath your Sativas bad, and they will give you love back

yesum

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I can vouch for F13. C99 is good too. Pheno hunt may be required. Old sativa lines like Panama Red and Acapulco Gold, Haze, Thai and the rest.

Some use indica to get going or alcohol or opium. I do not get inspired after taking depressants such as these. Never tried opium.

Latest posts

Latest posts