What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Artistic Cannabis

Artistic Cannabis

• Total voters

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Cannabis is a beautiful plant, a true gift from God. It responds to our love and care and gives us love and kindness in return. Thought we could use a thread where we could all share our favorite Cannabis pictures. Post away, the more the merrier!

Happy Harvest Season, IC Mag!! Enjoy!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
i love fall time of the year!! here is a couple shots of my Delahaze from last year and a couple of the heribei,very early finishing strain..it will be even more frosty this year bc i was only using ocsomote shit nutes and greenlight super bloom in the previous years of growing. im defo seeing a big differnce with the new soil,SAR inducers and nutes im using.

pipeline

Cannabotanist
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Me too. Fall is a really neat time. I think herb tastes better when smoked out in the cold. You got some good shots! That last plant is the delhaze from last year I guess. Shes bending over. Thanks for sharing. Go ahead and throw them up if you find any more. :smoke:

Kygiacomo!!!

AppAlachiAn OutLaW
Me too. Fall is a really neat time. I think herb tastes better when smoked out in the cold. You got some good shots! That last plant is the delhaze from last year I guess. Shes bending over. Thanks for sharing. Go ahead and throw them up if you find any more. :smoke:

ya if u notice i had to tie up those limbs with black twin. this was 2 weeks away from harvest they was like that. they swell hard in the last 2 weeks. i didnt get a pic of it bc i had dropped my phone out in the bush and by time i had found it,it was destroyed by rain