What's new

ARRGH-----Timer broke and my lights stayed on!!!

redspaghetti

love machine
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Oh my, didn't that produce feminized G-13 seeds? I actually had the cooling system fail last year and the temps got up over 100 and my long proven female hermied. Am I mistaken in thinking that the resulting seeds are feminized? There shouldn't have been any male DNA involved. Oh well, I'm getting ready to pop them just for kicks and giggles so I guess I'll know for certain by May.

I could not understand that strain ( or the intention of the breeder ) or mis-lable it.

First run balls every where ( it grew fast, very fast ) reach 3ft in a few weeks and and finally reach 4ft for flowering.

I took a few cuts from (it) before flowering and i threw those cuts straight in 12/12, they did fine there with no seeds what so ever ( they were small size due to being neglected and small cups. However, (it) the mum turn out with a bunch of useless small small seeds.

I think they turn nanners base on genetic no?

Smoke was very good tho,
Cheers,
Red.

antimatter

Veteran
Should be fine even if it did herm they won't destroy your crop since it takes a bit for pollen sacks to mature enough before they open and drop pollen, and even then seeds take quite awhile to grow and mature. Its the plants that herm right off the bat that fuck you up bad.

Pythagllio

Patient Grower
Veteran
I could not understand that strain ( or the intention of the breeder ) or mis-lable it.

First run balls every where ( it grew fast, very fast ) reach 3ft in a few weeks and and finally reach 4ft for flowering.

I took a few cuts from (it) before flowering and i threw those cuts straight in 12/12, they did fine there with no seeds what so ever ( they were small size due to being neglected and small cups. However, (it) the mum turn out with a bunch of useless small small seeds.

I think they turn nanners base on genetic no?

Smoke was very good tho,
Cheers,
Red.

It can be a genetic trait, but even a proven female can take a walk on the wild side. The difference is a true hermie has DNA from both sexes, a true female stressed into going hermie will only produce females because it just doesn't have the male DNA. At least that's my understanding.

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
I have found when this happens the LEAST damage is done if you IMMEDIATELY give ya plants @least 12 hrs darkness...sometimes a bit more...
get ya hrs back to normal, but take day with less light to get it back to normal timing...

In MY Experience, as long as the plant get's @least 12 hrs darkness all the time, then extensions of light hours is not a major problem...

summation...always give 12 hrs darkness...never less, when this happens....even if it means you have a 4-5 hr 'day' and then back to normal 12/12 timing...

word im going with this. since they got baked for 22 hours of light last night, im figuring it would be best to follow it with 12 hours darkness then 12 hours light.

if i went back to normal schedule my plants would get 22 hours of light only 2 hours of dark and then another 12.

seems kinda stressfull.

thanks for the advice yall.

im enjoying a bowl and gearing myself up for a run to they hydro shop. i hope i dont end up paying more than 20 bucks for a timer..

johnnyla

Veteran
i just fucked up my light cycle by interrupting 2 days in a row.

i just found out about Dutch Masters Penetrator and Reverse used together will "reverse" melt the male flowers off the plant.

FML

Latest posts

Latest posts