What's new

Armchair scientest bashing BHO and closed loop systems

nakadashi

CO2extractor my hat would go off to you if you were even able to take home a prize for "first place loser" at the next secret cup. You also have an advantage over the rest of the competitors in that you won't have to worry about failing the residual solvents test!

A

AlterEgo860

id stay away from DOSE an start watching GRAY WOLF.. the dudes the king of BHO.. and other solvent extractions.

Gray Wolf

A Posse ad Esse. From Possibility to realization.
Mentor
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Gray Wolf. Are the MK systems for sale somewhere?

Several people offering the Mk IIIA's, including the original at Specializedformulations.com.

The larger commercial Mk's will be available after they complete shakedown and I finish setting up a manufacturing and supply network for an individual interested in producing them for hire. There may be others offering them as well, given the number of people who have contacted me for machining details.

A

AlterEgo860

those systems are great.. and I would buy 1 or 2 .. just so I could start making bho commercially for the medical scene.. lol I see lots of dudes talking bout how they send there material in. to get made into shatter FOR THEM.. so maybe wen I get enough cash ill buy one of these things!!

Latest posts

Latest posts