What's new

Arjan's ultra haze #1

searcher

sorry i'm not putting much effort here but it will kick off if all continues well. from the beginning now, I got my Auh#1 thee seventh of april, put directly into paper towels all popped potted 4 of them on the ninth one on the tenth. they went into 2.5 x 3.5 inch square pots. I used promix from a bail. then i didn't pay attention to dates much, around the 25 of april they went into 5" round pots no nutes just promix nice dark green color on the leaves. around the 2 of may i started potting them one by one, last one got bumped up to the larger pot today into 9" wide x 6" tall black round pots, short so their a bit less noticeable outside. the soil in the nine inch pots is a mix of promix and a few hand fulls of a soil conditioner from wal mart comparable to the organic miracle grow soil but i fucking hate miracle grow. i took the soil conditioner and a few bag seed plants that were also in 2.5 inch pots and put them into 5 inch pots to see how off brand effected them it burned them abit so it's pretty strong. i made the mistake of topping the Auh#1 at the third set of true leaves seemed to really stunt them not to mention we had about 10 days of straight cool rain recently... low 50 degree nights some nights dipping into the 40's. noticed some slight purple showing on new growth after the cool weather today. not much info on these, i will try to be as detailed as possible for everyone^^. I'v read some other threads on here and i see talk of a narrow leaf pheno and the nice wide leaf pheno. i believe there to be 3 of the lesser phenos which don't even look that good atm. but the two bushy ones look and smell pleasing=) I'll try and get pics up soon tah tah for now everyone thanks for stopping in. Searcher~

searcher

picture.php

1 gal "trade" size pot on the right for ref.
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

well thats one of each plant as of 5/12/09

picture.php

i like the way this pheno looks this is the first plant pictured. there are some more pics in my album.

searcher

picture.php

this is plant 1 from the first pictures

picture.php

thats plant two, abit yellow..?

picture.php

I'v topped most of them 3 times now see if i can keep them short i suppose.
picture.php

the top^ 4 are in 7 gallon pots now.
picture.php

after plant two i got lost but who cares? all pictures were this morning 5/28/09

littlebud

hate to break it to you bud i grew a crapload of this strain and it sucks ass in my humble opinion...i hope it does well for you man cause i have never grown any worse than ultra hay #1..just keeping it real man..i wish i never waisted 130 days on it

searcher

say what you want its a first grow and I'm more proud to have this then some bagseed.. i got all fuckin summer to wait for it to finish whats the time hype? patience is a virtue my man. thanks anyway for stopping in..

Congrats to getting that far! Have fun gardening! I love bringing new life into the world, no matter what strain it is, Good luck with the AUH
:joint:

littlebud

cool man enjoy them just gave my .02 i wish i had it from someone...peace...i have a half pound plant of it in my gallery hanging from a door..really airy bud..watch for bud rot
say what you want its a first grow and I'm more proud to have this then some bagseed.. i got all fuckin summer to wait for it to finish whats the time hype? patience is a virtue my man. thanks anyway for stopping in..

Lookin' Good. Can't wait to see them finish. Wishin' you the best...hopefully the genetics don't let ya down. That can be immeasurably frustrating.

searcher

well thanks littlebud i know there's some shitty long flowering phenos and some shorter flowering 80 days i hear, suppose i'll find out. bluebuds they are in a greenhouse as of now but not for long. and i just repotted the last one into its 7 gal pot, got some worm castings in the mix now instead of the other manure and humus that wally world sold out of. but its all organic grow also so you know. thank you all for the comments

Elite

Don't ever feed the trolls...you'll never get rid of them!!
Everythings looking GREAT K+!!

:cool:Elite

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Your plants look very happy. Good luck!! AUH#1 has got 100 days flowering phenotypes indoor.. but your plants dont look too sativa luckly.. Hope you get some manageable phenos and the season keeps up.
AUH#1 its kind of a bitchy sativa.

searcher

thanks wamen, bitchy in what way what should i look out for? i considered my soil being abit strong on the nutes but since it's organic their loving it. the two plants in the front are real nice and squat despite the picture.
picture.php

morning shot of the group some real dogshit smell lol to a new grower it's intriguing to experience these smells first hand.

Elite

how is that dude a troll for giving his opinion about a strain? as long as he/she is honest i dont think its really trolling....

I was just trying to joke, because 'Searcher' was a bit annoyed...Like I told him, don't base a strain on one persons grow...No offense intended Littlebud, you were trying to help, I assume...

This is a very good strain...Littlebud I doubt you got/ or cared to get this strain "dialed in".

WAMEN

Joint Date: Today.
Veteran
Bitchy i meant that shes always in need of more ferts, late and slow flowering, but this is just from an indoor experience. I wouldnt try to grow it oudoors thoug even if my eason allows me to keep them around till november sometimes..

littlebud

no problem man..organic is great and every outdoor grower should practice it...it is the earths way and superior to any other method on a planetary view..it is microbes in soil that break stuff down into usable chemical elements interesting stuff organics is..but plants eat nitrogen potassium and phosphoruse and about 14 other elements all chemicals..peace my friend and i hope your batch comes out fantastic..i assure you i am not a troll
well thanks littlebud i know there's some shitty long flowering phenos and some shorter flowering 80 days i hear, suppose i'll find out. bluebuds they are in a greenhouse as of now but not for long. and i just repotted the last one into its 7 gal pot, got some worm castings in the mix now instead of the other manure and humus that wally world sold out of. but its all organic grow also so you know. thank you all for the comments

littlebud

look in my gallery and see if i had any problems dialing it in..8 1/2 oz off a plant..i grow dank man..and for a long time..i give every lady a chance..it was what it was..and i say it like it is and its just my opinion off a few beens..take it or leave it...peace
I was just trying to joke, because 'Searcher' was a bit annoyed...Like I told him, don't base a strain on one persons grow...No offense intended Littlebud, you were trying to help, I assume...

This is a very good strain...Littlebud I doubt you got/ or cared to get this strain "dialed in".

Mr. Bongjangles

Head Brewer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I grew 3 of the AUH #1 a while back.. 2 totally sucked.. Hay is a fair description, though maybe like hay with some trichs hehe. The taste and high on the loser phenos is just terrible.

1 though - awesome crucial delicious haze magic.. Real peppery and spicy. Took forever, and the plant was a stretchy sativa monster, so no points for manageability, but the smoke more than made up for it. Awesome haze high, reminded me *a lot* of Neville's Haze actually.

Great stuff, head-stash bud for sure.

Just thought I'd drop in with some details and confirm that there are really bad phenos in there, but also at least one amazing pheno too.

Good luck with the rest of your grow Searcher, looks great so far!