What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arizona: Growshop scene?

cody2white

ghost in training
Veteran
I hear tempe has signs all over the place for doctors. Id check craigslist and go from there. Goodluck :wave:

DeRail640

SeaOfGreen has been around 20 years at least I remember shopping there in 1991 was a young guy with a shaved head wearing Doc martins started the place he would build the nft systems in the shop.

MrGAS

hmmmm well when?

hmmmm well when?

ok it is now 8-3-11....

when will dispenaries be in business?....

Lake Havasu is a long ways away from Tempe and Phoenix.

I guess those of us in the sticks will have to wait a couple of years,good golly Charley Brown!

long drive even for a Card ,yuk!

is there hope?:smoke::plant grow:

mrcreosote

Veteran
It makes me want to shake off my comfy inertia and move there since I already own a new 1800 sq ' building in AZ. and leave this decidedly MMJ unfriendly state I'm in.

I'd hate to live that near the river tho... I hear all those young gals water-ski nekkid an that might make me nervous.

still growin'

still growin'

lets see here, i have broken federal law for the past 35+ years by using an illegal drug, and now i am supposed to abide by the law and pay ridiculous prices from govt monopolies? naw, i dont think so, guess will continue to be illegal and grow no matter what, if people can make their own beer and wine in home up to a certain amt, but mmj cannot, so much for equal proetction under the law

PS..anybody know of mmj sites in az using tracking cookies on thier patients to track where they go on the internet?

MrGAS

ladies

ladies

yes it is really a problem,young women everywhere!

More bare skin ,so much more that i had to have my eyes fixed.

I'm growing one plant,it is slow.Why dosent it grow like a weed?
8 inches of stretch stem,and 4 small leaves about an inch across.

at this point it is nice to be close to Calif.:canabis:

no idea if and when we might get on the bandwagon for grow shop or Dispens....I'm sure we have many many patients..

ho hum been waitning for 40 years guess i can wait a wee bit longer....:help::smoker:

Madjag

Veteran
Sea of Green on 4th Avenue in Tucson is one of the oldest and certainly one of the finest around. Small inventory, but excellent for ordering what you need if it's not in stock. Nice stony atmosphere, not a Walmart-style Superstore. Monthly specials that range from 15-20% off selected items.