What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Arizona flooded with herb

cannasaur

The dispensaries are making a killing here along with keeping the illegally imported herb down to a minimum....

Get your card and become a patient.....legal herb in this state is only 300$ away.......

Great dispensaries and great products all from right here in AZ.....

Annual

lol did you forget your 2013 post about your AZ trip?

$80 a gram for WAX is "flooded"? I beg to differ..

paper thorn

Veteran
I guess by only 300 dollars away, you mean 150 for the Doc and 150 for the card?

If you're talking about the price for an oz, not in any dispensary I've seen.
65 - 1/8
100+ - 1/4
360 - 400 - oz

but the dispensaries are nice stores and people for the most part.

Though I'd never go to a Bloom disp. based on the dirty pool the management co played to get in the game.

Most of the dispensaries buy their wares from a few dispensaries with BIG grows. Hence the ubiquitous Blue Dream etc. ,

Based on a few dispensaries that are doubling and tripling the size of their grows, I'm not sure that the dispensary owners think that the market is flooded.

The dispensary prices are ridiculous. I was lead to believe much of the inventory is still coming from Cali. I know prices for full units have on the streetdropped significantly in the last year.

g0dzilla

ICMag Donor
Veteran
this post is fuckin stupid .... the quality is super low and the prices super high.. you are misinformed and if you want to prove me wrong drop the dispensary names you speak of and Ill do my research but i already know what i will find

cannasaur

godzilla, im sorry you are so miserable as to down someone elses post.....

you guys are obviously not in the right part of the state.......and yeah, i agree, bloom sucks......as for the prices i pay....at a dispensary.....10$ grams, 35$ eighths

paper thorn

Veteran
I've seen great smoke at some, others the smoke was ok, just smelled and tasted like pm.

I guess i need to get around more to find some $35 1/8ths.