What's new

Arizona Congresswoman Shot, 6 dead, 12 wounded

Status
Not open for further replies.

alpo

He sounds just like the paranoid nut cases who post threads about their conspircy theories all over IC.

along with millions of others around the world

hes someone who didnt want to help the problems, just someone who added to it

C

CLOWD11

I wonder what set him off. I hope it wasn't the price of an algebra course at Pima community college.
In the media here in Australia they note that a poster for sarah palin(warmonger mole) has pictures of the opposition including Gifford which are pictured with crosshairs on them. Im not sure the warmonger mole can be blamed for this shooting, but the stupid slut should be hauled over the coals for this type of message that she displays imo.

HempKat

Just A Simple Old Dirt Farmer
Veteran
Well my concern about the story is since the guy had no clear motivating reason for his attack and since he wasn't part of a recognized terrorist group, everyone is going to focus on the fact that he's a pot smoker and it will undo all the progress we've made in showing Reefer Madness was just propaganda.

SOTF420

Humble Human, Freedom Fighter, Cannabis Lover, Bre
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe it will focus all the attention on what a flippin idiot Palin is? Other than her views on the green herb of course, which I understand are decent. Nice hooters on her too, brain is way too small though I think maybe it's all the Moose meat she ate growing up. Moose knuckle would have been way better! :)

C

CLOWD11

Maybe it will focus all the attention on what a flippin idiot Palin is?
Yeah a bit hyped that last response, sorry.
Senseless killing of someone trying to better their nation is such a loss, hope this prick hangs.
They say they are looking for a 50 year old white male as well, probably the chief brainwasher/influencer.

med_breeder

Fox news just announced that they will be doing an " Ole fashion perp walk" in about 15 minutes, to transfer the shooter to another jail.

Jack Ruby 2.0 ?????

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
I don't even know why they bother just take him out to sea really far and throw the fucker in after slashing him up a few times and let the sharks eat him alive. Really c'mon save us the damn tax dollars!

messn'n'gommin'

ember
Veteran
Why can't one of these guys go crazy and shoot up the DEA headquarters???

Because he's a result of the DEA's mind control experiments on pot smokers to get them to kill public officials so that the DEA can round up all suspected smokers of the world and put us in concentration camps and put electronic devices in our brains to control our thoughts and make us kill each other in big arena's and do perverted stuff for the DEA aristocracy late at night while we sleep in plywood boxes on our days off!!!
:angrymod:
:bow::dancer:
:spank:
:jerkit:
:peek:

And don't get me started on the plywood industry!:blowbubbles:

SOTF420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
They are the ones keeping hemp from being legalized! Plywood fukn nazis! :crazy:

Pinball Wizard

The wand chooses the wizard
Veteran
How did they catch this guy alive?...did he faint afterwards?

He should have looked like Bonnie & Clyde during his arrest.

ibjamming

Veteran
I spent some time reading forums these last few years while at work. Forums of course allow people to express themselves honestly without social repercussions; it's the most honest form of discourse there is in some ways. I have concluded that most of us on Earth are one death of a loved one and 3 months pay away from going absolutely batshit insane, and potentially pulling some shit like this.

No they don't...most forums are regulated and censored just like this one is. There IS NO freedom any more...that's part of the problem.

I am going to listen to christian rock and kill people and say the christian rock made me do it so they can blame christian rock

It wouldn't be reported...

For the legally savy on this site:

Will he be considered an enemy combatant?

He assassinated a federal judge and attempted to assassinate an elected federal official. Also mass murder of civilians.

How is this guy any different than the time square bomber?

Other than location and weapon of choice.

Of course he'll be labeled as a terrorist...and we'll lose MORE of our rights over it. Mark my words...checkpoints for ALL public events is coming. The squeeze on average Americans will get tighter.

I wonder if Sarah Palin has taken the picture of this congresswomen down from her website. The picture showed REP Gabrielle Giffords with a cross hairs on her like she was targetted in a weapon. There was a stir when the pictures first went up before last years election that was dismissed by the Palin camp.

Unfortunately another all to routine mass killing in a public place here in America. The only thing positive from the whole situation is that the sheriff there is one tough SOB and that guy will get whats coming to him.

To pull a little side bar, people who need help from the public aren't getting it because as a country its easier to put people in jail rather then get the LONG term help they need. Maybe one day the country will pull tons of money from the war on drugs and get more sick people in rehab or whatever they need.

Liberals complained back in the 60s about the treatment of the mental patients...so the hospitals were simply closed. You reap what you sow...enjoy the results of your actions!

I don't understand this. To me, this is quite obviously the greatest time to be alive in the history of the human species. And it's not even close IMO.

No, actually it's not...unless ALL you care about is iGadgets! We have more toys...but we've lost SO much! We reached our apex as a nation in the late 50's, early 60's. It's been down hill ever since...

And I DON'T agree with this shooter...so let's get that straight right away.

gingerale

Veteran
ibjamming maybe you should just go hole up and live in a cave somewhere, you would probably be a lot happier person.

ibjamming

Veteran
ibjamming maybe you should just go hole up and live in a cave somewhere, you would probably be a lot happier person.

Why don't you...and let me have my old country back. The one where men were men and you really WERE judged by your actions...not by some politically correct bullshit. You say you love your country...yet you actively seek to destroy what it means...freedom. Freedom from overbearing rules and taxation.

The guy is fucked up...you don't shoot people to make your point...or correct governmental injustices.

Do you really disagree with what I said? Do you agree with this statement? "Forums of course allow people to express themselves honestly without social repercussions;" I sure don't. People get banned from here all the time for saying something "wrong". And this is a REALLY free site compared to most. There is no free speech in America.

You think they'd blame this shooting on "Christian teachings" from a Christian band? I HIGHLY doubt it.

You don't think all kinds of "protection" laws will be passed over this? Security for Congressmen is an almost given now. A local policeman at the least. How about metal detectors to get into ANY organized event...to get into the PTA, school board, mayors meetings...screening, patdowns everywhere.

Remember the "mail bombs" of last week? Expect postal "inspection" to increase. ANYTHING remotely "suspicious" can and may be opened. It's coming! 1st class mail is SUPPOSED to be "sacred"...just like it was on your person...NOBODY was supposed to open it...EVER. Did you know that "secret" classified documents can (used to anyway) be mailed 1st class? THAT is how secure it's supposed to be. Well those days are coming to and end. "For our protection"...anything "suspicious" will be "investigated" without warrant.

Look it up...the state mental hospitals were closed...we've got a whole lot of crazy people who should be institutionalized running around.

In summary...things WERE better in the old days. You don't know...obviously you weren't there...or you'd agree. We were SO much freer back then. You could do SO much more. All we've gained are iCrap...entertaining toys. I will admit I love the internet and wish I'd have had it as a kid. But now the feds want to shut that down...control that too...like they do the media. Otherwise the lead story would be...ANOTHER $18 BILLION was given to the bankers to pay them off for the risky shit we let them make/do that blew up in their faces. What DO we hear...some worthless homeless guy wasted his great voice on drugs and women... Yup...THAT'S fucking newsworthy! "Bread and circus"...think and that phrase a bit...it's how they keep you occupied as everything collapses around you.

I'll stay right where I am thank you...and I'll tell you and anyone who will listen how much worse it's getting.

none of this bothers you? Really?

Dr_Tre

What would you expect to hapen in a country where mentally ill people are allowed to carry guns?Nothing nice, I would think.
The irony is Giffords was advocating the right of every american to carry a gun.

ibjamming

Veteran
You don't realize people have quit listening to you....

Tbh, I was a little surprised to see ibjamming posting today.

Here is ONE at least...

Well they should listen...as they should listen to you...and Mudita...and others. EVERYONE is capable of great ideas...even though other ideas they have may be really fucked up. I mentioned Hitler and someone...someone ignorant...said..."like what?" Well he only turned a poor starving country into a world power that almost won...everything. Far too many GOOD things to list here. He killed people along the way. The thing that YOU don't know is...that's how you do it...that's HOW you rise from the ashes to greatness. China did it, Russia did it, Europe... We may be next...next to fall...and a LOT of people will HAVE to die before the reset button can be pushed. Civilizations rise, mature, and then fall. You HAVE to clear out the poor, the dead weight, before things can improve. It's cold because it's the cold hard truth...at least throughout history. I doubt we'll be "special" and able to avoid it.

America WILL end...the question is only...when? We're $14 trillion (officially) but the UNFUNDED LIABILITIES are closer to $60 TRILLION. If interest rates go up substantially, we're bankrupt within the year. ALL the insiders are fleeing the stock market. Take a look at the ratio of buying to selling for CEOs and other executives...it's 100:1 selling to buying. Bernake is printing money and giving it to the banks to buy treasury bonds...which they then turn around and sell to "The Fed"...some mystical people with lots of money. Congress and our president don't listen to the people any more...they pass laws for their benefactors almost exclusively. Our poor live better than most "middle class" in other non western countries. Come on...does the government need to give people cell phones?

This kid was right...it IS all fucked up. But going in and shooting everyone IS NOT the answer. The answer IMO is to TRY to fucking educate you people. TRY to ge tyou to realize how you're being played. The "mind control" isn't radio waves...it's the schools and media. They LIE to us! Unfortunately it takes a while before most people realize it...you have to actually LIVE THROUGH different periods in history to see the pattern...the deception...they use the same tricks OVER and OVER...because the new generation doesn't know and CAN'T comprehend that it COULD be trickery. Obama IS a plant...put there for a reason...AHEAD of Hillary...!!! You KNOW there's some clout behind the Obama crew. By the time we realize these things as a people, it's too late and a revolution usually ensues...lots of people die, and a new "system" emerges...that soon becomes just like the beast it replaced...because the same people end up running the new system...the same TYPES of people. Greedy, ambitious, narcissistic, assholes who want to OWN and control everything they can.

That's my opinion.

Last edited:
G

gdawg

Some folks just ain't gonna be happy till they can have their slaves back. That's the "old country" they are referring to.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts

Latest posts