What's new

Area 51 gets some goooood Karma!

whiskeytango420

There is only one king, god picks em, hand pluckes
ICMag Donor
Veteran
I am starting 3 more strains from Karma! BIG UPS Karma for the love...F.U.C.K.E.M gotcha covered!

Updates to follow! Also have Karmas Chemage, and Bubba Brother going in other threads...
good vibes

Germinated today:
Jack O Nesia
Kushage x Jack
SSSDH x Jack

picture.php

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Thanks guys! Sticka round, Im SURE to get some keepers outta these! I am picky as hell, but ever since I lost my 1997 Jack Herer (Bought pack o seeds myself in a-dam at the cup)mom, I have been lookin for some new Jack...think we found her...

I may just consolidate the Chemage and Bubba Brother into this thread and have my own main Karma gear log...lol

First Tracks, Mota...stick around!
good vibes

Tonatiuh

its me Dave man open up the door...
ICMag Donor
Veteran
you know im tagged bro...you got urs in first so i have somethin to go off as far as what im lookin forward to...gotta clean out the nursery and get mine down...peace bro-T-

K

Karma Genetics

oh yeah let the new big test run begin. Thank you F.U.C.K.E.M. crew you showed me nothing but love and respect from the beginning.

I am shure you are going to find a winner.

The Jack O nesia and the kushage x jack will proberly finish first. The kushage x jack will give some very differnt plants, she needs to be picked for persenol favorite.

Good growing Whiskey

groady-ho

as is all-too-common in my life, I succumbed to my
Veteran
i must watch this..seems like all F.U.C.K.E.M. members are all very good growers..
GOOD LUCK WT..

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Karma- Thanks again bruddah!:respect::friends:

Groady-FUCKEM doesnt "seem" to be very good growers....we ARE the BEST...heh:joint::nanana:
Scar- thanks man!
Tona, $$- stick around yo....Ima make a POTM or 3 outta this run...lol. Time to hang a few lights in bloom room for pics...the yellow tint is getting OOOOLD....
good vibes

C

cellardweller

I'll just take my seat here in the corner..
always down for a show from the whiskey-a-go-go..
props KG..
peacenpot f.a.m.
~cdubs

whiskeytango420

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Groady-:laughing: all good man!
Cellar- never know...some of this run may make its way to N&J!
good vibes all

P

Peat

I hear that Jack is a good doood!

Grabbin a seat & sparkin a joint!

puff puff pass :kos:

:lurk:

Big D

icmagic
Veteran
Aw yeah Whiskey!!! I'm gonna go out on a limb here and predict those are gonna be DANK! And I wish you 4 POTM nominations and pledge my vote now! Good karma all around for you F.U.C.K.E.R.S!

Peace....D

shaunmulok

Don't drink and drive home, Smoke dope and fly hom
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi there whiskeytango420, subscribed and kickin back for the show, Good luck cant wait to see the Jack o nesia, Stay safe all