What's new

Are you happy with the Czech and Slovakia Forum?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gypsy Nirvana

Recalcitrant Reprobate -
Administrator
Veteran
Hello...

My apologies because I do not speak your language.

It has recently been drawn to my attention that some of you are not happy with the separation of this forum to a new 'Slovakia' and this 'Czech' forum....

Also I would like to know from the members on this forum if they are happy with the current Moderator Hlava or wish to nominate someone else to Moderate this forum for the future...

Please leave your comments in this thread (in English) if possible so that I can read them...

Thanks.....and GROW ON!

Gypsy

Haló . . . Mé omluvy protože Nemluvím vaším jazykem .

Nedávno drawn mě upozornil , že někteří z vás nejsou spokojeni s oddělení tohoto fóra do nové " Slovensko " a " české " fórum . . . . A taky bych rád věděl z členů k tomuto fóru pokud jsou spokojeni s aktuální moderátor title nebo chtějí jmenovat někoho jiného , aby umírněné Toto fórum pro budoucnost . . . Prosím , zanechte své připomínky v tomto podprocesu ( anglicky ) , pokud možno tak , aby přečtu . . . Díky a výživná ! Gypsy

1000ARMSofKALI

hi

i dont agree with division, but if for you its important to have so many language forums you can then ok, but czech and slovak language are so similar...

but what is more important is person of mod...i nominate radvancan...i wish mod will be changed soon..radavancan for mod...

thank you a výživná

Last edited:

chilman

Hello

I dont want the division of the Czech and Slovak Forum

I wish to change the moderator and head to the polls by

thx chilman :tiphat:

Aboriginal

Hi,
I mean is not necessary separate section to slovak and czech only change name czech to czech/slovak it will be good.
And change MOD to RADVANCAN is my wish...

Flores

Hi Gypsy :wave:

I think it was a big mistake to separate us to 2 forums, it will be much better just change the name of Czech section to Czech | Slovakia - there aren't so many slovakia grower, maybe 3 or 4 active. It is really nice that we have our own Slovak section but it is totally unnecessary :)

Moderator - I vote Radvancan. :good:

Thank you Gypsy for your time.

radvancan

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hello Gypsy :tiphat:
I am sorry that you do further work.
Even Australia and New Zealand are two countries. ;)
Our countries have long been associated as Czechoslovakia. :yes:
When the Czechoslovak section, you will have a multitude of both provinces.
Not us very active members, and this would be worse.

Change the moderator, it is because he has deleted the poll, voting for a new moderator and link the two nations.

:thank you: :thank you: :thank you:

praxer

Hi,
I mean is not necessary separate section to slovak and czech only change name czech to czech/slovak it will be good.

And change MOD to RADVANCAN is my wish.

Gazda

Hi
with new MOD, with new mood, I'm also for Czechoslovakia forum. and my vote is for radvancan.

berrea

i can just say what everyone else does...
i dont want separated forums and i want radvancan to be our mod
and i also want hlava to be banned here, because he published personal informations of one member, who had problem with him

NOOW

Hi. There is absolutely no need to separate the forum. I am Czech and I understand everything that Slovaks say. Slovaks do uderstand czech as well. Many citizen think of these two countries as it was one (we have split in 1993). Changing name to "Czech | Slovakian" forum will do the best trick, and will be easier as well.
And about the mod. I don't care who it will be, but I prefer someone less arrogant than Hlava.
Thanks for your attention.

chilman

and i also want hlava to be banned here, because he published personal informations of one member, who had problem with him

I agree also!

and please pull from the ban by "mopslik", which got there because of what he writes here berrea

thx

Elessar

Hi Gypsy Nirvana:wave:
Thank You for establishment this thread.
I am that opinion, to change Czech and Slovakia forum to one forum Czechoslovakia . Our languages are very similar, we understand each other.
It is the same with German/Austria forum(not established yet).Both peoples speak german.

And to moderator, My vote is for Radvancan.
Thank You for Your time

Good Luck and best wishes
Elessar

Guest58392

ICMag Donor
Veteran
One section with member radvancan as mod. He make great work on icm and is without doubt most suitable person for this position!
Radva na hrad :D každopádně by se mi nechtělo všechen ten bordel mazat...

CrTecekk

Hi Gypsy
Thanks for your intrest, I prefer Radvacan for MOD, Hlava chicane some useres of czech section. And it will be the best if you renamed the Czech section to Czech/Slovak, because we understand each other. So thanks again.

Student

Hi there. You may think I'm a noob and I don't have anything to say, but I'm rather passive member, because I don't need to post empty messages - I rather read and watch others grow their weed.
But still I want to say my word about situation in Czech forum.
Hlava systematically deletes posts which would somehow affect his position as the mod of czech section (such as the previous poll with voting about Hlava staying czech moderator or not) or which he simply does not like (so if Hlava does not like you, you will post nothing on IC... ). As far as I know, he has also banned several members because he have had personal problems with them.

This is my opinion to the present situation, you may not agree.
I'm just curious if this thread will remain undeleted :D

Looking forward for solution, Student.

bast1604

I agree ,one section will be best.
For mod, I don't have my opinion because I'm new and I don't know anything about mods problem.

šunka-maslo

Duv' conoisseur^^
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Hi All:wave:

I am quite new here too, but there is no way that someone delete the post just because it is not following his wishes or opinion...i am able to read czech or slovak and i saw lots of people complained about this problem...

I saw there was a problem about that in the czech forum, and i saw that quite all the growers want to have a czech/slovak section and i think it will be the best to do, with the support of Radvancan as mod:)

Have a nice day!!

Status
Not open for further replies.