What's new

Are YOU A Fan Of Alex Jones?

HidingInTheHaze

Veteran
The best info I find on the Alex Jones network is his food news, about GMO, food additives etc..

Which is usually not even written by Alex, much like most of his news it's just reposts. The food news is usually put out by Mike Adams at NaturalNews, and its just reposted by AJ.

You have to take conspiracy theory with a grain of salt, that's why it's a conspiracy theory, because most of it hasn't and will never be proven.

floralheart

Veteran
it'd be nice to know what is this 'truth movement' some people speak of?

what kind of truth is it moving towards? social truth would be my guess?

anyway, if our governments world-wide were as tyrannical as some claim, and if alex jones was indeed spilling the whole truth, he would have been gone a long time ago.

the only "truth movements" I've ever seen were more in relation to classic philosophy, theology, and even Terrence McKenna, I'll throw Tolkien in the mix as well :D

always liked the sort-of-challenge by McKenna where he stated that taking a shamanic dose of p.cubensis and sitting in a dark-room alone, would force you to face more truth than any socio-political rambling or anything else would within one hour after in-take.

peace

Truth Movement is a 911 reference. It's the families and scientists and individuals who believe the 911 Commission report was a farce.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
he is sensationalizing media for money just like rush limbaugh

when cigarettes were found to be cancerous a tobacco exec stated the new product was doubt because as long as people doubt danger they ignore it

that is why I think he is tied into the cia because he touches on too many government issues and then intermingles the fantastic with it to keep it from every polarized to a meaningful end

the best way for the government (and the big business interests that control it) is to keep us from doing the same lobbying and producing the same or more political pressure that they do to control interests

notice there are a few groups in power then a mass majority of people all on the other side but never polarize because of the few groups putting out information have everyone sold thinking the it is all bigger than us, bigger than anything we can do

silly stoners pot is about legal because a few people were persistent

imagine we were are persistent and polarized as them in our interest as they are in theirs?

that is what they control, the same as hitler, remember he sold genocide to a country, with good propaganda it really isn't that hard

Wiggs Dannyboy

Last Laugh Foundation
ICMag Donor
Veteran
i have learned alot from him, but im not sure if he's to be trusted

This is the kind of quote that gets me worried. I think the above statement reflects a good portion of the posts in this thread that are taking the middle-of-the-road position, and if you can say that you learned alot from him but you're not sure you can trust him, then you aren't using your brain/mind very well.

One of the most important aspects of compiling useful information is that you MUST trust your information's source. I believe that a very large portion of this guy's audience are folks who are not engaging their brains and asking the basic questions required to separate the BS from "more true" news.

I don't want to suggest that the news media in this country are squeaky clean, it is big business after all....but the BS that AJ spews is most usually way beyond whacko. He likely has this all planned out, he'll joust with some real news often enough that his audience can be convinced that he isn't a total whacko.

Anybody who can submit their intellects to his misinformational tirades and worry warts is unfortunately letting him get away with being a political svengali.

tehmaster

This is the kind of quote that gets me worried. I think the above statement reflects a good portion of the posts in this thread that are taking the middle-of-the-road position, and if you can say that you learned alot from him but you're not sure you can trust him, then you aren't using your brain/mind very well.

One of the most important aspects of compiling useful information is that you MUST trust your information's source. I believe that a very large portion of this guy's audience are folks who are not engaging their brains and asking the basic questions required to separate the BS from "more true" news.

I don't want to suggest that the news media in this country are squeaky clean, it is big business after all....but the BS that AJ spews is most usually way beyond whacko. He likely has this all planned out, he'll joust with some real news often enough that his audience can be convinced that he isn't a total whacko.

Anybody who can submit their intellects to his misinformational tirades and worry warts is unfortunately letting him get away with being a political svengali.

It's possible so many aren't quick to trust him because he preaches about how the people we already had trust in betray us... so i guess you have to question him too.

Max Headroom

Veteran
One of the most important aspects of compiling useful information is that you MUST trust your information's source.

yeah, i disagree with that also.
i don't trust any source completely.
but it is important to be able to distinguish between misinformation and useful info. 99.999% of all sources have some (deliberate/accidental) misinformation.

MJPassion

Observer
ICMag Donor
Veteran
There's way more truth to what Alex reveals that what is ever repeated over and over and over an over and over on Fox News or CNN or any of the big media outlets owned by Ted Turner.

Teds the one to watch out for...

Alex has a voice of his own and he says what he believes and believes what he says...
All the public News outlets on cable/sat are being spewed by a shit load of puppets...

I stopped watching Alex after about 5 or 6 years. He got way too out of hand after 9/11 and the same raspy monotonous tone can't keep playing and be enjoyed forever.

I loath FOX, CNN, CBS, ABC, You name the station and it's probably been corrupted by Ted Turners camp.

Like all news... Half of it's bullshit and the other half is lies...
It's up to you figure out what the truth is in your own mind.

hunt4genetics

Veteran
On an broadcast last week, Mr. Jones claimed the police stopped an assassin that was sent to kill him. In the process a police officer lost his life. No proof, no evidence was given.

For a man that's "Got the documents" he was very slim on details.

If I knew how to post vids I would. I believe it was from dec 23. (it's on YouTube) Judge for yourself.

Sluicebox

I can't stand him any more. Used to tune in all the time. Now it's just selling snake oil, If I wanted to listen to an infomercial I could find one somewhere else. I hate it when a host interrupts the guest to rant about off topic bull shit. My favorite host John B Wells has been doing that a lot lately. Search this guy on you tube, "Truth Virus" or "Citizen of Gotham" No corporate sponsors there, trust me. FM=Feeble Mind, AM=Amplified Mind.

LostTribe

Premium user
Yes I like and believe in Alex Jones! MJPASSION is right you wont find real news on the major networks as the NWO has total control over everything you see on regular tv especially the news.

phazer

i just stumbled across info wars and alex jones a few weeks ago, and at first i was stoked. at the time i worked on the road 40+ hrs a week and only thing to listen to was the radio. got into talk radio, and have always been into corruption and conspiracy stories since middle school. so once i finally heard a voice over the airways talking about so many topics that i find interesting i was stoked.

however after listening a few times i dont know what to think of this guy. part of me thinks hes a phony, paid to make the agenda look crazy, or just feeding to part of the stereotypical base. what gets me is his over excitement. its too much. especially when u see his videos. haha omg dude how the hell im i supposed to take u seriously. also i would take way more time getting into details, and not just bringing up ideas, maybe he has in previous ep. but i havent listened enough. possibly the biggest thing that got me about this guy was, that he claims to be this big christian. gtfo are kidding me, organized religion is the first political control over humanity ever, and has been used and abused by man empowered by the churches, twisted to his desire and the way they thought the world to be lived. so many practices from religions are not even in their written text. idk maybe he just doesnt know the whole history of god and religion, but personally im leaning to the side that this guy is full of it, and just uses any and every conspiracy story out there to keep his show going and really get in the heads of some easily warped minds

phazer

i do agree with some of the topics and ideas he says but, he jumps in too quick claiming fact before showing undeniable truth i feel. maybe i have to listen more too, but i would def say u have to question this guy like anyone else

phazer

he had big mike from advanced nutrients on the other day that was pretty cool. mike claims that some of their products have barely any mark up on them, to the point that it doesnt really make sense to even sell it. really mike? which several hundred dollar bottle of biomineral salt are you talking about?

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
I think he's insane.

Sometimes I wonder if the government pays him so that he keeps mainstream people avoiding the issues he discusses.

The CIA has known operatives in every branch of media, have been doing this since WWII.

When the truth about an undercover operation gets out to the public the best way to obfuscate the truth is to put such spin on it that no rational segment of society gives it any mind.

Psychological profiling has gone a long way as has the ability for propaganda to steep public opinion.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gulf_of_Tonkin_incident

It was originally claimed by the National Security Agency that a Second Gulf of Tonkin incident occurred on August 4, 1964, as another sea battle, but instead evidence was found of "Tonkin ghosts"[3] (false radar images) and not actual North Vietnamese torpedo boats. In the 2003 documentary The Fog of War, the former Secretary of Defense Robert S. McNamara admitted that the August 2 USS Maddox attack happened with no Defense Department response, but the August 4 Gulf of Tonkin attack never happened.[4]

The outcome of these two incidents was the passage by Congress of the Gulf of Tonkin Resolution, which granted President Lyndon B. Johnson the authority to assist any Southeast Asian country whose government was considered to be jeopardized by "communist aggression". The resolution served as Johnson's legal justification for deploying US conventional forces and the commencement of open warfare against North Vietnam.

In 1995, former U.S. Secretary of Defense Robert McNamara met with former Vietnam People's Army General Võ Nguyên Giáp to ask what happened on 4 August 1964 in the second Gulf of Tonkin Incident. "Absolutely nothing", Giáp replied.[5] Giáp claimed that the attack had been imaginary.[6]

In 2005, an internal National Security Agency historical study was declassified; it concluded that Maddox had engaged the North Vietnamese Navy on August 2, but that there were no North Vietnamese naval vessels present during the incident of August 4. The report stated regarding the first incident on August 2 that "at 1500G,[note 1] Captain Herrick ordered Ogier's gun crews to open fire if the boats approached within ten thousand yards. At about 1505G,[note 1] the Maddox fired three rounds to warn off the communist boats. This initial action was never reported by the Johnson administration, which insisted that the Vietnamese boats fired first."[7]

Contents

1 - 2 - 3 - 4 what are we fighting for?