What's new

are you a "conspiracy theorist"?

are you a "conspiracy theorist"?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Status
Not open for further replies.

candidly

1)That speech by Kennedy that you just posted is the exact same one I posted as evidence that Bentom's video was edited to support a conspiracy. How can you be mistaken about something that is so recent in this threads past?

I haven't read every single post in the thread. So what?

I said in my post that the original, full speech (I posted the official transcript from the JFK Library and Museum) was obviously a speech about the Soviet Union and the cold war.
Damn, Wiggs....I think now I see why you are so easily mislead. You don't bother to read stuff thoroughly, or you just don't absorb what you are reading.

Who cares if JFK was talking about the Soviet Union, or some vast conspiracy, or whatever?

Look at what he was saying about secrecy and such.....then look at America today.

The dangers he was warning about did indeed come to pass just as he explained, didn't they?

In fact you can say that modern America is just like the Soviet Union in a lot of ways!

The speech happened on April 27. 1961. JFK was killed on November 22, 1963. Do the math. Never mind, I already did it... it's 939 days (that's pushing 3 years). Do you know how many days there are in a year? I'm guessing you do, but then, why didn't you notice how off the "1 year" claim was?
Who cares?

Of what relevance is that to anything?

So it was three years later, instead of one. Again: who cares?

I did indeed notice as I posted the quote (which was written by someone else) that the date in question was definitely longer than one year before his assassination. I didn't bother doing the math to figure out how wrong it was; I just went ahead and posted it anyway. Can you guess why?

Maybe it was because I knew somebody would pounce on some small, irrelevant detail, and harp on that while ignoring the larger argument?

Kinda like you highlighted the whole "Cold War" thing, but then skipped right over the "vast, global conspiracy" part. Could the Soviet Union properly be described as a "conspiracy"? Well, maybe. But it could also be interpreted otherwise. And both interpretations could be considered correct..

You got the little detail correct (go you!), but can't be bothered to touch upon the larger observation that many people think JFK was assassinated because he was trying to oppose the inevitable march of tyranny. There is certainly a lot of evidence to support that conclusion.

The quote does not "prove" anything. It's merely another datapoint in a larger body of knowledge.

These 2 things go a long way in pointing out the problem with most people who believe conspiracy theories...they don't bother to approach these theories with any skepticism, they believe whatever gets printed or said to them, and then they go out and spread the word... to other people who have the same problem as themselves.
You haven't refuted anything; just harped on some small, irrelevant detail, which means nothing in the larger picture.

This goes a long way in pointing out the problem with most people who don't believe in conspiracy theories; you look at some small, irrelevant thing, and when that little detail turns out to be wrong, think you're completely justified in not giving a second's thought to anything else. Nope, doesn't work like that. You can find holes in anyone's facts or reasoning, if you look hard enough. Doesn't mean their overall conclusion is incorrect!

I'm done responding with my time in this thread.
:tiphat:

draztik

Veteran
Jet fuel is Kerosene based and has an open air burning temp of 500°F-599°F. When those planes hit the WTC all the fuel burned off in a fire ball clearly.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran
It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

....These 2 things go a long way in pointing out the problem with most people who believe conspiracy theories...they don't bother to approach these theories with any skepticism, they believe whatever gets printed or said to them, and then they go out and spread the word... to other people who have the same problem as themselves.....

I'm done responding with my time in this thread. I was trying to point out how/why these conspiracy theories continue to spread, but obviously it is falling on deaf ears. From now on, if I post anything in this thread, it won't be something that requires me to write up sensible responses.... I'll just do what most of the conspiracy theorists do and post videos, links, and copied and pasted BS... except my posts will reflect the opposite viewpoint of the conspiracy theorist. Plus, I'll make sure it adds some levity to this thread...it is awful stuffy in here.

Here ya go:

[youtubeif]VEy5vIWCJLQ[/youtubeif]
good. very good.

danny, what do you suppose the "IT" in this sentence is referring to?
certainly doesn't reference itself as you propose.

It conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

if he had been referring to the cold war, as you indicate, then he wouldn't have said this...polished speech writers would never have written this...see how silly this sounds: the cold war conducts the Cold War, in short, with a war-time discipline no democracy would ever hope or wish to match.

your condescension of ones ability to read are specious at best, and your threat of leaving vacant sans action.

your welcome to post anything you think is related to conspiracy theories regardless of your beliefs, except for inflammatory or accusatory remarks regarding the validity or accuracy of the post or the frame of mind of the poster. "conspiracy theorist" is as derogatory as the "n" word to me, so factor that in as well.

no one forced your participation, you could have rolled your eyes once more and returned to your regularly scheduled program. you find it taxing of your time, yet still your here to chide others for their lack of critical thinking skills.

right.

I look at both sides. I make determinations only after exhausting possibilities and sometimes unbelievable hours of re-examining evidence. I haven't posted anything I didn't already vet for myself and find acceptable to my sense of honor and dignity (except for the trite arguing) or that I would regret or be embarrassed by. I stand by my distinctions.

to your credit, you bring something other than outright repudiation that others seem sufficient. I hope when you return it's without the condescension.:tiphat:

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
this shows how important it is to look for all the facts surrounding such an event before one tries to share it. i actually fell for that edited speech version too initially years ago, only when i wanted to hear the rest and went looking for it did i start to realize he could be talking about the soviets.

one thing that is a bit strange, calling the soviet union a vast GLOBAL conspiracy. were they really global? international yes, but global and if they were it would imply they were in the US too.

correct me if i'm wrong about this, but i have this vague recollection of him also threatening to shatter the cia or maybe the fbi to a million or thousand pieces at one point? maybe just after the bay of pigs?

Stoner4Life

Medicinal Advocate
ICMag Donor
Veteran

if you 'theorists' & 'truthers' all have it so fucking right then why haven't any and I mean ANY newscasters picked up the ball and run with it.

don't be so narrow minded trichrider, don't waste your time preaching to me, tell it to the press.

I really think that this is the kind of story they love to investigate.......

Last edited:

bentom187

Veteran
The main conspiracy is that we are slaves. We are forced to work to pay off someone else's debt obligations (national debt).

I would hope even the skeptics see this is reality. There is no treasure in the treasury ,just debt and you cant pay a debt with a debt, if you could you would just print enough to pay off the principal and be debt free, this is obviously not what congress does they don't even bother to pass a budget ,they just pass open ended spending bills called continuing resolutions. So we are living now as slaves at the expense of future generations for the benefit of congress and the chosen lap dogs of the banks which also receive loans at 0% interest and spend it before the price inflation hits , so they are also getting the best deals on everything .
This of course ,can not last every government using a fiat currency tries to print its way to solvency, but at the same time devaluing their currency and eventually it does not buy you a loaf of bread.
thCAAW7VUQ_zps3624b160.jpg

Ben Bernanke Gets Schooled About Andrew Jackson, Currencies
[YOUTUBEIF]axu4nLE0zFU[/YOUTUBEIF]

Notice how the debt only goes up.

http://www.nationaldebtclocks.org/debtclock/unitedstates

The Federal Reserve Explained in 3 Minutes
[YOUTUBEIF]iP9H5fADC0E[/YOUTUBEIF]

The debt obligations we use to purchase property belongs to them not us.

mortgageofpeople.jpg

The Federal reserve is a privately owned bank BTW .It is immune from prosecution ,full audits and oversight from congress.

draztik

Veteran

if you 'theorists' & 'truthers' all have it so fucking right then why haven't any and I mean ANY newscasters picked up the ball and run with it.

why would a narrow minded fool like you trichrider waste your time preaching to me, tell it to the press.

Because "newscasters" read off teleprompters. And if you could see the bigger picture that the media is a propaganda arm of the global banking cartel who call their empire of control over your mind, body, and soul The New World Order.

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
the cia has had operatives in the major news networks since the 50s

watch the power principle watch the cia on trial at the senate meetings

it is a known fact

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
this is how it happened

the powers that be do not execute their own agenda directly

they manipulate peoples to do their bidding for them

it would be close to impossible for a corrupt faction of our government to orchestrate 9/11 internally, too many people on the take

it is pretty easier to get a foreign terrorist group to do your bidding and simply supply them with intelligence and cash

its easier to keep it secret when you work with a sect of people so xenophobic, isolated and so polarized against the whole of the western world

it is probably part of a psychological profile they look for when choosing a target faction for manipulation and execution of their plans add some mind altering drugs similar to lsd and im sure you could tip a 3rd world religious sect into a terrorist organization that would do just about anything you wanted

that is if they even need chemical engineering to make it possible

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
how do people in the mountains living like sheep across the world pioneer foreign technology and society so efficiently when no other has been able to do anything or tried to do anything like it before or since ?

with a lil help from some one on the inside

Weird

3rd-Eye Jedi
Veteran
our national debt is a reflection of the money spent to private contractors to support the patriot act and the war on the middle east

the payoff is securing old industrial resource income streams while profiteering from no bid private government contracts to fulfill wartime and anti-terror contracts

gaiusmarius

me
Veteran
news people them selves will tell you that it is career suicide to investigate and report certain things and if you do it anyway, you are blacklisted and non of the 5 or 6 big corps that own the media will give you a job, that is if you managed to actually do such a story and get it past the editor in the first place. if you do you will be damned there after to work for the alternative media. they know this and realize that it's not worth giving up their careers for 1 story. only if the political climate is right and public opinion ready can stories some times break through those parameters and go so viral that coorp news has to cover them.

trichrider

Kiss My Ring
Veteran

don't be so narrow minded trichrider, don't waste your time preaching to me, tell it to the press.

so, you sure are showing me!!!

if i'm so narrow minded why do I find you in my friend list and why are you still there? because I believe you are worth it, tbh.

this wasn't and still isn't about you though.

i'm sure you don't believe in the MSM and haven't any idea who actually permits and edits mainstream news. there are plenty of reporters out there exposing these things, ffs where do you think all this comes from?...it ain't your television. the ignored content explained the correlation, but you are too smart to believe that...and what about Judge Napolitano or Dan Rather among others?

Daniel Irvin "Dan" Rather, Jr. (born October 31, 1931) is an American journalist and the former news anchor for the CBS Evening News. He is now managing editor and anchor of the television news magazine Dan Rather Reports on the cable channel AXS TV. Rather was anchor of the CBS Evening News for 24 years, from March 9, 1981, to March 9, 2005. He also contributed to CBS's 60 Minutes. Rather became embroiled in controversy about a disputed news report involving President George W. Bush's Vietnam-era service in the National Guard and subsequently left CBS Evening News in 2005, and he left the network altogether after 43 years in 2006.[1]

you're just here trying to shitcan this thread because I spoke truth and embarrassed you in front of this forum. you are a spiteful and foolish child if you think i'm the cause of you closing your thread with a bad taste.

all you are doing is prolonging the agony you've created.

Last edited:

draztik

Veteran
Notice they rolled out the official narrative of Bin Laden and his rebel terrorist organization Al Qaeda from the mountains of Afghanistan within minutes of the attacks. These guys were the definition of 1980's middle eastern terrorist portrayed in dozens of action films pumped out over the years by the Illuminati controlled Hollywood entertainment machine. So quickly every channel of the controlled media was buzzing with Bin Laden and the rebels responsible for the attacks. Predictive programming played a huge roll in the public swallowing the official story hook line and sinker.

high life 45

Seen your Member?
Veteran
DERRR whats a CLEARCHANNEL??

DERRR whats a CLEARCHANNEL??

S4L I suggest you take some time to check out "manufacturing consent".....Chomsky has some interesting perspectives..

Plenty of newscasters out of the country have picked up the ball, they are all in other countries.

Its the same reason the government will not admit to using agent orange in 'nam. VA hospital doesnt admit to it, go to a civilian doc and they can spot agent orange from a hundred feet away.

6402664409_e51d14746b_z.jpg
time-magazine-covers.jpg

Perhaps you should broaden your scope, take off your blinders..

6402664363_468370d59e_z.jpg

while-the-rest-of-the-world-gets-a-thoughtful-piece-about-islam-the-us-gets--chores.jpg

lightbox

draztik

Veteran
I just wanted to say one thing about our thread here. I think we must all be passive with those questioning our beliefs and not take offense personally because the subjects we are discussing are challenging what people have believed to be reality their whole lives. In order for them to grasp what we are saying fully, they must have a tare from their reality and begin to question what they believed to be the truth. Hostilities will flare when your questioning peoples reality. There are many factors that affect this road to the truth, one I'll point out is that most good people cannot imagine the mind of evil and I believe those guided by good are beginning to see the path this country and the world is headed down and know in their gut something isn't right. That's why we're here.

Kcar

There are FOUR lights!
Veteran
Jet fuel is Kerosene based and has an open air burning temp of 500°F-599°F. When those planes hit the WTC all the fuel burned off in a fire ball clearly.

You are so wrong. Open flame temps for kerosene are
around 1650F. Adiabatic (No loss) temps are way higher
at around 3500F.

Also, kerosene has a energy (heat) rating of 18,500btu per pound.
Each plane was carrying around 9000 to 10,000 gallons
or 54,000 to 70,000 lbs of fuel.

60,000lbs x 18,500btu= 1,110,000,000 BTU of heat.

More than enough to melt steel. What is amazing is that they stood as long as they did.

Status
Not open for further replies.