What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are Women too Aggressive?

madrecinco

Veteran
ya know if ya treat a woman right then you keep the bitch side down guys and she only wants to make you happy...but since we are physically weaker we have to compensate with our bitchiness....
But "most women" just really want to display our feminine lovin' side to our men really...
So don't fuck with us with a bunch of bullshit and lack of sensitivity to our needs and then we will be loving...caring...sensitive to your needs...and MUCH...MUCH...better in the lovin' and sex...

I don't know if it is true...but my new man has told me that men need only three things to be happy...the three F's......
Food...Football...and Fellatio!!!!!!! Just kidding guys as he is a wonderful sensitive guy that I would do JUST ABOUT anything for...

So "most often" if ya treat a woman right...she is more prone to treat you right....

BUT THERE REALLY ARE SOCIOPATHIC USER HO's out there...so select your love carefully...
AND to be fair and balanced...there are many...many...HIMBO's OR BROHO's out there also... We women don't have a patent on it. That is one reason HPV is reaching dangerous levels...WRAP IT!!!!! Don't pass it!

If all us women die of cervical Ca/cancer you guys better learn to like each other more....LOL!

We women don't have a patent on it.

Last edited:
W

Weedman Herb

Are women too aggressive? For the most part ... Yes Indeed ... Y'all ladies need to stop ripping my clothes off and trying to hump me in public ... If Mrs Weedman gets the wrong idea Caps will be busted ... enough is enough

Quentin

Well good for the nice women out there that i never met. Only found heartbreak pain and expense. That Left me feeling like suicide without a clue, took all my money and possessions too. Others push Ideas into their heads and before you realize it. You Have No Right when they decide. AFoaF got asked to leave his own Leased house the night of the relationships End by the Law.Too Bad he payed for all the Rent.
I have met some really nice women that are taken by some lucky guy.

K

kallenavndk

"If all us women die of cervical Ca/cancer you guys better learn to like each other more....LOL!"

LMAO yeah thats the spirit , rather a good looking boy then a grumpy bitch :)

Space Toker

Veteran
yeah I don't know, it would be nice if women were aggressive initially and got submissive after that! :D
Seriously, in this supposed age of equal rights and liberation and all, I would like to see the women going up to men they don't know and asking them out. That would be a big turn on if I was a single guy in a bar and the right woman did that with me. But then I wouldn't want them to constantly try to "change" me and dictate how I have to live my life. great topic

madrecinco

Veteran
Nobody should try to change anybody because there is somebody for everybody...ya just have to find them.

blisstonian

Women are women, men are men. None are the same, so aggressive women are just that. Too bad, too many humans give a freaky fanny what another human thinks. Live your life and let others live their's. If you have problems with a person. Leave that person alone. Life seems to smoothly slide by if you do this.

Sometimes I look for, or rather wait for, aggressive in a sexual partner. Other nights I go hunting sex very aggressively and am dominating from the word "go". So, what am I? Both it would seem.

FF

madrecinco

Veteran
blisstonian said:
Women are women, men are men. None are the same, so aggressive women are just that. Too bad, too many humans give a freaky fanny what another human thinks. Live your life and let others live their's. If you have problems with a person. Leave that person alone. Life seems to smoothly slide by if you do this.

Sometimes I look for, or rather wait for, aggressive in a sexual partner. Other nights I go hunting sex very aggressively and am dominating from the word "go". So, what am I? Both it would seem.

FF

People just can't seem to be able to handle a little rejection and take it personally...But I live my life EXACTLY HOW IT SUITS ME and try to treat others with dignity and respect...."Golden Rule" as much as possible....but then you meet assholes ....dely boy of MH fame!!!...that are control freak idiots hungry for power... :muahaha:

usually small minded men penile impaired and try to make it up by acting like a BADASS!!!!!
but sometimes women can be control freaks also...

BUT NOBODY HAS EVERYBODY LIKING HIM/HER!!!!
So don't even give a shit and live your life according to your own standards. Loving and liking yourself is the most important thing anyway....doncha know?????

Gotta be your OWN BEST FRIEND! LOL

Latest posts

Latest posts