What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are we safe to show our plants & Commenting on our own grow?

KingRalph

i_enjoy_thc ... the resident law and aero gooroo at OG, Lothar has a nice schpeel about it as 1toke describes, probably even stickied somewhere. fetch boy fetch!

Last edited:

HappyHemphog

i enjoy thc said:

Well, unless you testify in court that, yes, you did take the photos and yes, you did make those posts, they can't be used as they cannot be authenticated.

Now if your stupid enough to tell the court, yes, I took those photos of my garden and posted them on the Internet you deserve to be in Jail for Stupidity. ;)

Cheers!
Hempy

Verite

My little pony.. my little pony
Veteran
Yep, believe me the first time someone is popped for posting pics in one of these forums the news will spread like wild fire.

Tandare

Yea its safe to enjoy the forum just dont post your address hee hee
The main free proxy could be leo.
but there are hundreds of free open proxies to use that can be changed daily.
They at least offer a tad of protection.
Better than not using a proxy at all.
I would hope a forum could have a possitive result in how people think of people who grow or smoke.
A group of cool people not criminals.
who enjoy life and wish the same for others.
A forum can be a chance for others to see MJ and people who enjoy it or need it are not as bad as they thought.
My blood pressure is now normal for the first time in two years.
I should have a legal right to use MJ for this alone.
Rather than take pharmacuticals with many side effects.
Tandare

Latest posts

Latest posts