What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are they serious ? Come on UK

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
pick up your dogs shit and you aint got no worries....yeehaw..or chance running into someone like me who will rub your face in it..people got no respect...

mr.brunch

Veteran
Damn right, owners should always pick up their dogs shite, I have had words with a few people as they drag their still shitting dogs away.
There was talk of a law that allows a fine if owners are walking a dog with no bags to pick it up.
The Dna thing is surely a gimmick tho... They don't have a database of doggy dna to check against.
It'll be shit cams next.

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
I used to have a small trash can and bags out front of my pad for people to use ...some asshole stole it....next time I will chain it and setup camera to catch them...yeehaw

stoned-trout

if it smells like fish
Veteran
dna tests cant be that expensive as here in cali anyone arrested for a felony gets their dna taken before they are even found guilty.....yeehaw

Andyo

Veteran
That wouldn't work, first off all they would need a database of all dogs DNA, which they haven't and would cost millions to set up.
I've also been told by the police that unless there's blood in a shit it's very hard to get DNA from a turd.

So how did this conversation with a cop come about ?

St. Phatty

Anything to make money on anything; fines for not picking it up, jail time after multiple offenses = $ for the gov't.

Another Make-work program.

As the world manufacturing economy shrinks, the Services economy is growing like a very strange police-state tumor.

Plenty of jobs feeling up Grandma and little sister at the airport.