What's new

are these spider mites?

I

im me

^ yeah that

Also, floramite works for 3 weeks after using it so it helps prevent the population building back up. They can grow resistant to certain prodcuts like floramite and forbid overtime, by not spraying thoroughly. The young ones that make it through whatever treatment you do can turn into a superbug overtime. Don't be scared, as you should be, just be proactive. Order floramite, DO YOUR RESEARCH, know the MSDS, wear the proper safety gear, dispose of leftover pesticides safely, just over all be very responsible with the heavy stuff. I don't ever suggest the use of anything else, in my opinion azamax and many other products exist as a great bandaid but the wound will never heal. I have spent entires years throwing money at the suckers until finally I just bit the bullet and suited up. Now I keep suits and nukes on hand 24/7 along with a back pack sprayer :)

Don't ever spray floramite within a month of harvest and 6+ weeks would be better. No one wnats to spray buds anyways. Now would be a good time to read up on prevention and practice it.
took your advice and got floramite and a couple other products this morning and all i chopped was a couple clones still have the fathers and mothers only two clones got chopped i would never kill the parent plants it took me forever to get these landraces I'm not gonna let them go I'm going nuclear on these fuckers just sprayed them all over top and bottom hope this shit works. since this is a seed run do spider mites affect seed quality?

oldbootz

Veteran
no the seeds will be fine even with infected plants.

floramite is potent shit make sure to not get that stuff on you and wear a mask when spraying and gloves when handing the plants for the next few weeks.

i am using less potent organic methods to battle these bastards. they live in my garden and can make their way into my indoor area by catching rides on any kind of flying insects like flies. no joke! so since i will always be fighting them im not happy to use really potent stuff all the time so i first use a hose pipe to spray the crap out of the bottoms of the leaves and that gets rid of 90% of the problem then i hit them with a 30ml per liter of pyrol which is an organic contact insecticide. 3 days later i apply neem oil to slow any new hatchlings or new comers, then 4 days after that another pyrol spray. seems to work for a good while until i get unlucky again in a few months and they make their way back in from the garden. then its the same routine again.

I

im me

on top of the flora mite i got some praying mantis eggs hatching as we speak local hydro shop was all out of ladybugs hope this works

I

im me

no the seeds will be fine even with infected plants.

floramite is potent shit make sure to not get that stuff on you and wear a mask when spraying and gloves when handing the plants for the next few weeks.

i am using less potent organic methods to battle these bastards. they live in my garden and can make their way into my indoor area by catching rides on any kind of flying insects like flies. no joke! so since i will always be fighting them im not happy to use really potent stuff all the time so i first use a hose pipe to spray the crap out of the bottoms of the leaves and that gets rid of 90% of the problem then i hit them with a 30ml per liter of pyrol which is an organic contact insecticide. 3 days later i apply neem oil to slow any new hatchlings or new comers, then 4 days after that another pyrol spray. seems to work for a good while until i get unlucky again in a few months and they make their way back in from the garden. then its the same routine again.
i was very careful mask gloves and everything else i looked full on biohazard when i was spraying lol

jm420

Veteran
The borg sucks ,Nevermind we have the superborg out here ,its best to use a couple products . ,mitey mite works pretyy good and can be used threw out flower
theres a whole sticky on the borg with diffrent remedies for control

Midnight Tokar

Veteran
on top of the flora mite i got some praying mantis eggs hatching as we speak local hydro shop was all out of ladybugs hope this works

Not an expert on bugs but I'd think the Spider Mites are too small to attract the Praying Mantis. Also any poisons you've applied will also kill the Mantis if/when they eat the other insects.

I

im me

Not an expert on bugs but I'd think the Spider Mites are too small to attract the Praying Mantis. Also any poisons you've applied will also kill the Mantis if/when they eat the other insects.

if they die they die shit happens