What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are my threads restricted?

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Quite often I have people I've referred here tell me they can't see what I link them to. For example: San Diegos finest seeds
What do I need to do to make those visible to the public or even other members?
Thank you in advance for any help

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Matter of fact, it's telling me I have insufficient privileges to post on the thread!😂😂😂🤔

DARKSIDER

Official Seed Tester
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Matter of fact, it's telling me I have insufficient privileges to post on the thread!😂😂😂🤔

The link is working at my end started in 2009 first post then last post up to now 2023..:good:
Will ask exploziv to look into it ..

Last edited:

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
The link is working at my end started in 2009 first post then last post up to now 2023..:good:
Will ask exploziv to look into it ..
And I'd like to continue posting in it if possible. Unless people aren't allowed to read it?

Thank you!

exploziv

pure dynamite
Administrator
Veteran
Heya man, all content related to old seedbay/seedboutique was moved to the archive. But you can pick another subforum and ask me to move your thread there so you can continue normally.

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Heya man, all content related to old seedbay/seedboutique was moved to the archive. But you can pick another subforum and ask me to move your thread there so you can continue normally.
Be right back....lol

subrob

ICMag Donor
Veteran
Maybe the breeders laboratory? Sounds right to me

Latest posts

Latest posts