What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are Great lakes genetics still to be trusted?

moses wellfleet

Veteran
dude i actually see u put that bull shit trust comment in writing as if most of us are idiots. and will not pay attention too it. i'm going to need you t bend yur ass over and call ur significant other in the room to spark your ass frfr lol.

No seed company in the world need s to TRUST a customer/us to send in a payment wtf frfr. if the payment don't show up they don't send the seeds period. send me what you were smoking when you posted the above . cause i need that shit like a hog needs slop lol lol lol. we have to trust them to send what we pay for. there are very few exceptions t that that send you seeds and then trust you to pay them after the fact. ironically i have used such a service not long ago.

If you place an order the seeds are removed from stock. If your payment never arrives...

Hopefull Stoner

same silly comments from supposedly grown men who think they have to take up for someone as if they are being disrespected themselves somehow.
sure i get the friends/comrades thing and the defense mechanism that comes with that. yet, why do the defenders always seem to go too far no matter what board this type of convo shows up on ?

maybe some folks forgot just how censored this site was and sometimes is and thus lost loads of good folks being banned wrongly. then fast forward the house changed it's rules as is it's right and just the the feds now what was illegal to say/post is ok. let that shit marinade. i've been here over a decade longer than many other current members. i DON'T THINK IT'S MY PLACE OR ANYONE ELSE'S TO TELL ANOITHER MAN SHIT THAT DOESN'T INVLOVE HIM DIRECTLY IN MOST CASES.

last time i checked folks/businesses that are legit will stay that way and those in the know will still continue to deal with them no matter what detractors say.
those who want spend there loot wisely will investigate as we all should. both the OP
s and repliers need to stop making a mountain out of a mole hill. (NO DISRESPECT TO THE INFAMOUS MOLE = creator of the Uranium Cranium)

reell it in dudes cause this type shit is old and should stop asap. did i say that ? damn right i did lol. sue me cause i'm not a newbie ha !

Hold Your Fire

Finding my way back home
Veteran
GLG is one of only 3 or 4 places I shop at these days. I'm in the US and can't imagine ordering from overseas...

little-soldier

I just find it ODD that this is the first time in 3 orders that they have to repackage PERIOD.
But NO I can't question the narrative and speak my mind because I'm automatically the opposition.
THIS is why this world is fucked now more than ever PERIOD.
A sheep never questions anything, he just follows his comrades.
This world needs another Noah's ark scenario
Start from scratch again and hope for the best you know...

Tynehead Tom

Bruh..... put your big boy pants on and quit yer whining.

You started the thread..... more people responding in the thread disagree with you than agree with you on the "trustworthiness" of GLG and now you are bitchin and calling those that don't agree with you sheep in need of a noahs ark situation?

buddy, you got mental health problem..... LOL

still haven't seen you start a thread on zlabs, the official forum for GLG

LOL

little-soldier

First of all Tynehead Tom I am not your bruh! My brother would get all the facts straight before arguing with me. You wanna go and jump to conclusions without informing yourself then keep sheeping around. This thread is to inform people that even reputable companies can eventually slip and fall. I got all the evidence in the world to prove what I am saying so any of you who questions me can either ask for more proofs or shut up cause your reputation on this site is on the line. I got facts you got opinions.
It is my right to post and ask around and no I won't make a thread on GLG because they can easily delete it. I got enough insider info from Dave to know what is going on ,I don't need to start a thread there and get more sheeps throwing in their baseless opinions.
This is my last post on this thread, I think people have the right to know what happened to me for future references before purchasing from GLG.
Call me or god crazy for a need of a flood, I couldn't care less.

hubcap

StackinCalyxs
Veteran
I havent ordered from them, yet, but I plan on doing so, soon.

I'm old school. I know how these things work.
And look forward to a great experience. Im fkn stoked to find a place in the states with such a selection.

aside from bodhi.....any recommendations?

-cap

little-soldier

One last thing.
I think its important to know that my order included the last pack of Moscas Alien blackout seeds and one of the last packs of bubbagum from cryptic labs.
And
3 weeks ago I have received my order here in Canada of 5 packs of seeds from breedersdirectseedco who are from USA just like GLG. They were in their original Lucky Dog breeder packs and they were shipped stealth too. I got proofs of that too.

chilliwilli

Waterboy
I havent ordered from them, yet, but I plan on doing so, soon.

I'm old school. I know how these things work.
And look forward to a great experience. Im fkn stoked to find a place in the states with such a selection.

aside from bodhi.....any recommendations?

-cap

I like the mass medical strains prayer pupil.
125.- for 7 fem is a lot but the weed is very nice:biggrin:

SweetJane

Long time lurker, first post. I feel like this is as good a time as any since Dragboat has always been a straight shooter with me.
I've made dozens of orders thru GLG going back to 2015. Never once had a single issue. During high volume sales, the shipping somethings took a couple weeks but it was always well worth the wait.

FWIW, Going to a federal building (USPS) and lying on documents to ship out seeds just isnt something every seed sellers is willing to do..and understandably so, especially one that has other interests to protect. DragboatJeff offered to refund your order if you weren't comfortable with his shipping method. Just get a refund and hit up a bank that better suits your needs.

Ass medical strains is boof...!!
https://youtu.be/s2b1m8GwH9s this is the dude behind this company or should i say his mommy !!!
check his interview with the potcast where he uses a voice mod !!!
what a douche !! oh and by the way his most popular strain his a renamed strain from dynasty!!!
dont support that company! oh another one that i just remembered from them, woodstock pharmacy gave acapulco gold freebies for the comunity and a few months later he was selling it top dollar ...
sorry for the bad writing just puffed one HARD!
a better new year friends!