What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Are all concentrates/extracts tasteless and no real smell?

Ringodoggie

Premium user
Also, to answer the OP, I grew some Hazeman Seeds TripleXXX and it was the most foul smelling pot I've ever grown. Tasted like shit. Even grew 2 crops and both tasted like shit. LMAO Not sure what terp is so strong but whichever it is....yuk. LOL

I pressed a bunch of it into rosin and the rosin has the same terrible taste and smell. A couple friends really like the smell and taste but everyone agreed it was super strong.

So, yes, the terps are definitely passed on to rosin. I press a little high sometimes 170F so I loose some lower point terps but mostly, I maintain the taste from the original flower.

Sorry for sidetracking your thread above. :)

flylowgethigh

Non-growing Lurker
ICMag Donor
I swear that vaping in a Volcano bag at 300*, or whatever temp fills the bag with no visible vapor, is actually GOOD for my wore out lungs. And the taste of the bud really comes out. That temp is below the THC boil temp I think (315?), but has a lot of lovely flavors. I do a couple bags first thing in the morning to make my lungs work better.

I got a "low temp" ceramic disc for my oil pen when the coil burned out. The lower temp tastes a lot better and greatly resembles the flavors I get from the 300* bag when vaping rosin that I didn't winterize. Problem is the waxes, that I can taste once the light sweet flavor burns off.

Last edited:

Latest posts

Latest posts