What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Seed Bank Thread?

beta

Veteran
lmao, Gage Green is a flat earther? What a fuckin' joke.

how one compares gage green wookery and archive is beyond me....

you know those guys believe in flat earth theory right?

this breeder buttcheek kissing is just pitiful, but goddamn if archive is not one of the better commercial seedmakers out there

the cluster bomb and bomb threat xs are super dank, great choice!

AV

Darpa

Hi Folk,
Anybody here have experience with Archive FaceOff Og or the Sweeties (FaceOff x White Tahoe Cookies)

I grew The Sweeties last year but wasn't able to graft a viable female scion on my BKGW root stock. But the female cut of The Sweeties I had showed extreme trichome production in the veg. (This strain is a nightmare to clone or to graft)

I made some cross of my BKGW plant with a male Sweeties but this year I want to give it a try again with The Sweeties.

For the experience grower, does this look like a FaceOff phenotype or a leaning WTC from the leaf patern.

Thanks

OakyJoe

OGJoe / Wiener und kein Allemann
Veteran
Take a look here

I've grown Cluster Bomb
( Bomb Threat x Face/Off OG BX1 )

Maybe this helps you a bit!

regards!

Hi Folk,
Anybody here have experience with Archive FaceOff Og or the Sweeties (FaceOff x White Tahoe Cookies)

I grew The Sweeties last year but wasn't able to graft a viable female scion on my BKGW root stock. But the female cut of The Sweeties I had showed extreme trichome production in the veg. (This strain is a nightmare to clone or to graft)

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=78459&pictureid=1918764&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

I made some cross of my BKGW plant with a male Sweeties but this year I want to give it a try again with The Sweeties.

For the experience grower, does this look like a FaceOff phenotype or a leaning WTC from the leaf patern.

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81656&pictureid=1988179&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81656&pictureid=1988184&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

[URL=https://www.icmag.com/ic/picture.php?albumid=81656&pictureid=1988186&thumb=1]View Image[/url]

Thanks

Darpa

Thanks OakyJoe!

Here is a pic of one of my Swetties. I've never work with a plant with such long internode. (do not respond very well to pinching and topping)

Here is a comparaison with Karma Biker Kush.... (The Swetties on the left - Biker Kush on the right)

Darpa

renne

Archives Rainbow Belts at day 53 the whole tent Reeks of Zkittlez ended up w 4 plants from my 6 seeds 2 didn't make it, very happy w this strain!!

Anybody get anything from the New Archive drop last night? Caused a few sites to crash last night was so busy
picture.php

renne

Chopping tomorrow night at day 63 I will post pictures if I can remember if not I will share some to the uncle fish sticks thread on Monday
Cheers Renne

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I just scooped archives Killer Bees and Green Tea from the 10/3 drop

I’m pretty stoked on these Moonbow 75 crosses

Tonygreen

ICMag Donor
Veteran
If you end up f2ing those aspirare....

Also, a twenty20 genetics (fairly newer company from what I understand) has a SFV bx5. From what they wrote the SFV gas profile is genetically hard to maintain.

That's because with deep backcrossing traits segregate!

LNG

Anyone has tried Crazy Haze, Ice Cream Cone Flack Jack and/or Corn Cob from Archive Seeds. Trying to find some info but there's barely any around. As well as Face-off and Moonbow 75?????????

Zomboy

Veteran
Id love to find out more info on the corn cob

what is pnw corn? never heard of that cut.

bumpp

Theres a thread about it on another site. Heres a few snippets - hope that helps

Here is some info I found on a skunky, clone only variety. I never knew it as corn, always heard it refered to as 4-way. It would be great to find a cutting of it.

"The Corn is another old clone reportedly hailing from the PNW. Deep in the mountains it also went by the moniker of 4-way. No first hand knowledge of it's exact pedigree, but some sort of dank indica hybrid it is for sure.

With an awesome smelling corn flake dank funk, with an astringent nostril burning, kerosene tone when cracked or ground up. When lit up, the room fills with that old school DANK bud smell. The kind that you knew wasn't some local bunk. The kind you smelled at a concert and were hoping to be the guy standing next to the hippy with that SKUNKY smelling joint.

My experiences with the plant have been it's extremely potent. It's got a very strong initial head high with real knockout power. Sedative Relaxing Body High with significant pain relief. Muscle Relaxer.

Corn- pnw cut. don't know anything more. very intersting danky indica cornbread DANKNESS to her. i don't knwo how to describe. kinda tickles the nise hairs astringent burning kinda thang. tastes skunky and potent as a mofo. gets me ripped. i love joints of this stuff, i just wish the buds weren't so airer so i could keep more of it in the jars."

Has anyone heard of the corn or 4-way?

Zomboy

Veteran
A little more -

There was a strain called "the corn" that existed in the pnw during the late 90's. The smell was extremely rich as well as unforgettable. It grew exactly as you described, and was told it originated from Indiana. Top notch goodies.

In the early 90's there was a strain in the area called "the chem". Its structure and smell looked nothing like the Chemdog/dog. After a few yrs it was crossed w/ another local favorite known by some as the "4 way", but to most known as the "snow bud". That cross was then named the C4.

This also was the days of the mighty "Trinity" aka "TC".

MAHA KALA

atomizing haze essence
Veteran

I dont know anything about that cut, I just know that growers from PNW used to buy variety from Sensi seeds which was called four-way, because it was quite cheap. description: "a multiple Indica hybrid created from exceptional Indian, Afghani and Pakistani cultivars, all backed up with the vigor and high-octane punch of Skunk #1. After some additional refinement to accentuate her best qualities, Four Way was re-launched in 1995 and has become lasting favorite among growers who want a strain capable of extraordinary appearance and taste, plus all the speed, bulk and power of the best Indicas."

theJointedOne

Veteran
Theres a thread about it on another site. Heres a few snippets - hope that helps

Here is some info I found on a skunky, clone only variety. I never knew it as corn, always heard it refered to as 4-way. It would be great to find a cutting of it.

"The Corn is another old clone reportedly hailing from the PNW. Deep in the mountains it also went by the moniker of 4-way. No first hand knowledge of it's exact pedigree, but some sort of dank indica hybrid it is for sure.

With an awesome smelling corn flake dank funk, with an astringent nostril burning, kerosene tone when cracked or ground up. When lit up, the room fills with that old school DANK bud smell. The kind that you knew wasn't some local bunk. The kind you smelled at a concert and were hoping to be the guy standing next to the hippy with that SKUNKY smelling joint.

My experiences with the plant have been it's extremely potent. It's got a very strong initial head high with real knockout power. Sedative Relaxing Body High with significant pain relief. Muscle Relaxer.

Corn- pnw cut. don't know anything more. very intersting danky indica cornbread DANKNESS to her. i don't knwo how to describe. kinda tickles the nise hairs astringent burning kinda thang. tastes skunky and potent as a mofo. gets me ripped. i love joints of this stuff, i just wish the buds weren't so airer so i could keep more of it in the jars."

A little more -

There was a strain called "the corn" that existed in the pnw during the late 90's. The smell was extremely rich as well as unforgettable. It grew exactly as you described, and was told it originated from Indiana. Top notch goodies.

In the early 90's there was a strain in the area called "the chem". Its structure and smell looked nothing like the Chemdog/dog. After a few yrs it was crossed w/ another local favorite known by some as the "4 way", but to most known as the "snow bud". That cross was then named the C4.

This also was the days of the mighty "Trinity" aka "TC".

thanks

budman678

I come from the land where the oceans freeze
Veteran
I’m 60days in on Ginger Teas and Killer Bees

I’m getting some dish soap terps, which my buddy attributed to the moonbow. Either way, I’m not accustomed to fruity floral terps. It’s def not gas, dough, hashy terps

Excited

Robney

I’m 60days in on Ginger Teas and Killer Bees

I’m getting some dish soap terps, which my buddy attributed to the moonbow. Either way, I’m not accustomed to fruity floral terps. It’s def not gas, dough, hashy terps

Excited

Nice!

How did the Killer Bees turn out? Was it some nice daytime smoke? Good yield? What kind of flavors did you end up with?

Latest posts

Latest posts