What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Archive Planet Purple

Information and Pictures of Archive Planet Purple

picture.php

PDX Dopesmoker

Nice looking flowers, they still might get colorful later on if some of that green starts fading away, but they already look like the frost factor is there. You could always try sending the pics to Archive and saying you think they got the wrong stuff in your seedpack because your plants are green.

nickman

Veteran
These remind me of the Karma testers I’m running now... (Sherbert Ix x biker Kush)

The colors are just starting to come in on a few of mine and I’m at roughly eight weeks almost, so...!!!...

Nice looking flowers, they still might get colorful later on if some of that green starts fading away, but they already look like the frost factor is there. You could always try sending the pics to Archive and saying you think they got the wrong stuff in your seedpack because your plants are green.

they were only 30 days so im going to wait until they start finish see if the color packs on in the end.......most of the N is fading out but only time will tell but in going to rock with her cuz the trichs are out of this world. thats for you guys input.

PerroVerde

I wouldn’t worry to much I had some Sherbet crosses that the Purple came in fast and covered all the buds in week 7. By week 9 I knew it was very sherbet dom in smell and looks. Coming from Archive I know it’ll be some fire for sure.

Scorp1on

they looking good, do you have any pics of the finished plant? how was the taste/smell on these? Im looking to grow some archive seed for the 1st time

Latest posts

Latest posts