What's new

Architect of Destruction's 1200 Watt Stadium

AOD2012

I have the key, now i need to find the lock..
Veteran
Hey brother, I will be updating within the next few days. I had a little issue the first pull, I was doing perpetual, and putting plants in every three weeks, and filling about a quarter of the room at a time. I never set up the drip system, and I have been watering by hand, which fucked me, cuz some times I watered too much, other times not enough. Also, decided to fill half the room at a time, instead of 1/4 of it. Also, I modified some bags, and instead of one gallons I think these are about.75 of a gallon. I just put 60 plants on the side of the stadium that was empty, and I am also going to set the drip system up tomorrow night, I have everything I need, just gotta get in there.

Thanks for the post, giving me the kick in the ass to get this shit done.

aod

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
AOD you could put NAPA floor dry on the tops of your pots. It will turn white when it dries out. That is when you start to check if they need water. It is very good for your plants as well. With 60 plants it will make it easier to tell which ones to check for water.

AOD2012

Veteran
Here are some updates. The side with the clones are 59. Had 60, but one of them died a few days in. The strains are SSSDH s1(three phenos, first run of these, very excited), Kandy Kush, and Sharksbreath. There are 30 sharksbreath, and an even amount of the rest. The sharksbreath is my producer. I think that this is really gonna rock it. I have decided to just run as many clones as I can fit in there. So those were put into flower as soon as they were nice and rooted.

Whole room-
picture.php

Clone side

picture.php

picture.php

Here is the other side. Sharksbreat, LAw, and my Midnight MAdness testers. Few more weeks to go.

picture.php

Gonna get some close up shots of some plants, gotta take them out.

The room is pretty tight, first time in my life I am actually happy to be a skinny ass mofo.

KEep it green people.

aod

silver hawaiian

Veteran
:bow:

Lookin' awesome AOD. I gotta go back and do some readin'-readin' (not readin'-lookin') on the thread, .. I like what I see.

D

DHF

Respect Bro....Perpetual is as perpetual does....even if it`s 1 side a month or so in age different from the other side.....

Keep the bloom rooms pumpin out product.....

Peace...DHF....:ying:....

AOD2012

Veteran
Yea thats what I am doing. Each side is basically 4-5 weeks apart. I finally got my cloning figured out, which was really holding me back from doing the high plant SOG. Thanks brother.

aod

Ichabod Crane

Veteran
How do you like the Kandy Kush? I have some but have not completed a run with it yet. How long do you let it run for and how much does it stretch?

Room looks great.:tiphat:

AOD2012

Veteran
This is actually the first time I have ran it. It is actually Kandy Kush x Skunk. Looks pretty nice, not really too stinky yet, but still have a little whiles to go with them. I have two on the other side, so I will see how they are in a few weeks. Sucks I can't sample them at this point because of this court case, but luckily my fiancé loves doing the testing for me! Thanks for stopping in guys.

aod

megayields

Grower of Connoisseur herb's.
ICMag Donor
Veteran
WOW AOD amazing I was trying to see the SSDH to see how bad they stretched but could not pick them out? Anyway amazing job! That should produce a bumper crop!

AOD2012

Veteran
Here are some shots I got with this usb microscope I have. Not the best quality, but still pretty nice. These are of the La Woman.

picture.php

picture.php

edit* yea I forgot to say that I am also running LA woman which is LA confidential x martian mean green.

Grass Lands

Veteran
looks like you are pretty much on track...clones are looking nice and healthy, how long do you veg your cuts before flipping?

woolybear

Veteran
looks like you are pretty much on track...clones are looking nice and healthy, how long do you veg your cuts before flipping?

i think he wrote above he puts in 12 12 as soon as they are rooted

sweet grow man thanks for sharing. i would love to do something like this someday

~Shhh~

JETS
Veteran
^^^^ What he said :D

Looked really good in the last set of pics AOD, seems you have shit dialed in now. Perpetually too aye, nice work homie.

La woman is some fire, my mate used to grow that a while back. Looking forward to some new pics ;)