What's new

Arcata Trainwreck

mark6699331

the wreck is more dense- totally dense, more crystally and has a yellow/lime green color- the yellow from the trichomes. So yeah more dense and yellow/golder. I'll get a good pick give me a few days. Your pic reminds me of the planewreck or shipwreck (afgani x trainwreck) but yours seems to be more trainwreck dominent- its very close to the original don't get me wrong- but not exactly there.

m

Dr. G

they dry rock hard and it is really dense and gooey not airy at all but she does strech alot but at every node she gets a fat juicy nugget those pics are at 5 weeks

btw im just debating i would love to know the liniage and ive been trying tofindout for the last year but ive come to the conclution its the arcata cut but i would like you to prove me wrong

it looks just like the pics here when shes startin out
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=351159&postcount=72

also heres some pics from my last grow
http://www.icmag.com/ic/showpost.php?p=1195842&postcount=338

Last edited:
G

Old pictures, but my Trainwreck that I passed around here. Glad to see she got around to so many members. I know Dr.Jay is happy. God rest his soul. I'll be post some pictures this spring. Should have a nice TW run going.
Later,
BG
63TrainWreck_7-20.JPG

63TrainWreck_7-20a.JPG

63TrainWreck_7-20b.JPG

Core

Quality Control Controller
ICMag Donor
Veteran
SHEER PLEASUERE :jawdrop: ...looking realy nice bartender and GDW :yes:..fellas you got some + comming ..

G

Thanks Mark,

Had some issues at that time. Dr Jay was coaching me through some problems with this one. Main problem was, I was growing three totally different strains in one table and they where not liking the Nutz levels, so they where fighting each other. Plus, I was learning about yielding more with the TW. I grow SOG most of the time and this girl get's vining on me and top heavy. Will see how it goes next time around. I think I got her under control now. Talks for the K Core. Love the new avatar.
Take care,
BG

maxdrumm

Umm yes Mark.... :rasta: .....nice and killer smoke!, you know :redface:

More trainwreck pics from 2005......hope you enjoy!

:wave:

9632Tw-Ak09.jpg

9632Tw-Ak08.jpg

Last edited:

Hella Fella

Im baaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaack,

Markster you know e-32 is moving into your neighborhood?

Poor 'ole bike library..... good while it lasted tho!

flexo

maxdrumm said:
The best ICMag thread ! :rasta:
Outdoor trainwreck....1 year cure..... :headbange

9632trainwreck3.jpg

Peace & love!

Damn 1 year cure!!!

how did you manage not to smoke it, did you lose the jar?

smoke report!!!

petfish

hey guys i been following this thread for a bit now. and a great thread it is.
im wondering about the tw i have. its short with a single fat cola. doesnt stretch whatsoever. the only thing i know about it is the guy i got it from has been growing it for 15+ years now. and he from the norcal area. the taste is undescribable and just awesome. its dank and a good yielder.and grows in more of chunks than buds . this is at day 40
my tw jar goes as fast than my og and bubba jar. i think its as good as anything i have. anyone have any info on this pheno.

Last edited:
G

beautiful pics everyone! im starting to get that tw itch after seeing all this, maybe its time to get that cut back. :chin: