What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aqualung’s hash haven

aqualungs

Good Day,
Just made my first temple ball from 37.85g of 45-159u cured resin bubble from the previous years harvests trim. It is a mixed strain, full spectrum hash. Vacuum sealed and off to age for at least 3 months. Bubble was air dried for 12 days before press/roll. Excited to lace some spliffs with this, more to come. Freeze dryer on the way 👽

IMG_2625.jpeg
IMG_2630.jpeg
IMG_2631.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2623.jpeg
    IMG_2623.jpeg
    1.5 MB · Views: 35
  • IMG_2633.jpeg
    IMG_2633.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 37
  • IMG_2634.jpeg
    IMG_2634.jpeg
    1.4 MB · Views: 27

Piff Rhys Jones

🌴 Hugging Trees 🌴
Veteran
Looks great, Frenchy would approve.

14 days air dry is what is recommended, but weirdly I find when I make bubble it’s dry and smokeable in 24 hrs when air dried broken up as fine as possible.

It never stays around long enough to dry for 14 days so I’ve no idea if I’m missing out, but do you notice an improvement in smoke quality with a longer dry?

Peace

aqualungs

Looks great, Frenchy would approve.

14 days air dry is what is recommended, but weirdly I find when I make bubble it’s dry and smokeable in 24 hrs when air dried broken up as fine as possible.

It never stays around long enough to dry for 14 days so I’ve no idea if I’m missing out, but do you notice an improvement in smoke quality with a longer dry?

Peace
Up until this point I have been much like yourself and start hitting it after a day or two. This was run specifically to make this temple ball and age for a while so I made sure it was dry-dry before pressing as to avoid any mold growth under long term aging.

Thanks for the kind words and good to be back around these forums after a hiatus. I will try to post regularly.