What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Aqualungs’ Flower room

aqualungs

Hey everyone,
Felt it was time to share the flower room for my current round. Coco, Remo Nutrients Element Line w/velokelp and nature’s candy. Rayonled 830W w/UV-IR. In 1.75 gal containers and fed once daily until I get an irrigation set up in. These are from Day 43
Cap Junky
IMG_2844.jpeg
IMG_2845.jpeg
IMG_2846.jpeg

Animal Tsunami
IMG_2849.jpeg
IMG_2847.jpeg

IMG_2848.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_2850.jpeg
    IMG_2850.jpeg
    565.8 KB · Views: 20
  • IMG_2847.jpeg
    IMG_2847.jpeg
    1.6 MB · Views: 18
Last edited:

aqualungs

To me it almost had a trop cherry flavour with a chemical twist. One of the most unique terp profiles I have smelled in a minute and is definitely reminiscent of smelling some type of marker, kinda wild actually. This is my first grow with this cut and it is an S1, sadly is discontinued due to male flowers found on lower branches during early flower defoliation.

I will be ordering the real cut after growing this one out though. The selection was done by a close friend from a pack of fem seeds, I would have to get back to you on the breeder. I smoked his and it was amazing, I enjoyed it quite a bit and it hit good.

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
To me it almost had a trop cherry flavour with a chemical twist. One of the most unique terp profiles I have smelled in a minute and is definitely reminiscent of smelling some type of marker, kinda wild actually. This is my first grow with this cut and it is an S1, sadly is discontinued due to male flowers found on lower branches during early flower defoliation.

I will be ordering the real cut after growing this one out though. The selection was done by a close friend from a pack of fem seeds, I would have to get back to you on the breeder. I smoked his and it was amazing, I enjoyed it quite a bit and it hit good.
Ty

farmerfischer

What did it taste like give us the deets
What I smoked smelled like permanent maker in the bag and alittle on break up and had a fruity(berry) garlicky taste that finished on the exhale with a slight maker taste. it came from the dispensery here in town.. my brother didn't have any other info on it..

Janborrego

Premium user
420club
What I smoked smelled like permanent maker in the bag and alittle on break up and had a fruity(berry) garlicky taste that finished on the exhale with a slight maker taste. it came from the dispensery here in town.. my brother didn't have any other info on it..
Ty I always like when there is a smoke report to go along with the growers hard work. I am waiting for the one month in my grove bag before I give the smoke report on LucifersHammer

Latest posts

Latest posts