What's new

Aqua Teen Hanger Force is THE best stoner cartoon

desant

Veteran
Family guy being second

The reason i like ATQF is that there is sooo much sick yet meaningful and inspiring shit in there

I have 3 DVD seasons and the rest i got from torrent

I recommend everyone watch few episodes after 2 - 3 am and smoke lots of weed

Watch it LATE at night, its stoner bliss

Yes4Prop215

Veteran
is this the one with the talking meatball and soda cup?

i tried watching it high a few times and could never figure out what the hell is goin on...

desant

Veteran
Dude, i remember i was in dominican republic in 2005 and i came back to my hotel room (5 star hotel) and i was quiete drunk, rolled a J and turned on tely... it was that episode where that rock star dude wanted to buy Carls house because it was build on indian burrial grounds... and blood was shootin from the ground like fountain..

That episode got me hooked...

sick uncontrolable shit, i am drawn to it

I seen some fucked up stuff in army, but this shit i find is rather soothing for my nerves compare to army ...

indoorsavant

aqua teen is by far my favorite show.the new episodes are crazy so far.i tivo that along with a few others every time its on.

Never been a fan of the show but Carl's Stone Cold Lock of the Century of the Week is always great.

(Carl picks football game winners for ESPN radio's Scott Van Pelt)

BudBo

No offence but i disagree i enjoy ATHF shows alot but i see it as more of Acid head or Shroomer kinda show

Its random as fuck n gives u random shit to laff at the randomness actually reminds me off alot of psycedelics

desant

Veteran
No offence but i disagree i enjoy ATHF shows alot but i see it as more of Acid head or Shroomer kinda show

Its random as fuck n gives u random shit to laff at the randomness actually reminds me off alot of psycedelics

Not at all i did it on E and psychedelics and did not enjoy it

ATHF goes with weed

BudBo

I dint mean i watched the shows while i was on psycs but the show reminds me of psycs

I do enjoy watchin it while medicated i just dint see it as bein a stoner show

It never has anything to do with bud and the characters are always adicts or some fucked up shit rippin off nipples and having random sex parties with outer space beings coming in to fuck the day up

Sounds like a trip to me hah

One of my favorite quotes "Your sure u wanna rent this place ? iono if u know but 2 people where murdered here, ummmm yea we killed them" hah episode with the robots that keep multipling wen they fuck

desant

Veteran
lol my favourite quot from the show is in that robot visiting episode:

Carl sleeping.... robot eneters his room and carl goes:

"Ohhh God, noooo"

Lol

BudBo

Hey is that when they start shooting him wit ther lazers wen hes in bed? hah

I think my fav. episode is when Markulous rents the house out to some big ass crack feen monster thats goin thru a divorse and custody battles hah he sells all the piping in the house to get his fix haha

bird

yeah aqua teen is a funny ass show
meatwad is my fav. i like when he gets prego form the spider and is all bitchin bout the ice cream

FatBlunt420

Killin' Zombies!
ICMag Donor
Veteran
0.jpg

moonajuana!

i wonder what getting high in zero gravity would be like.

ATHF is a work of art. Its could very well be the answer we have all been looking for. I think if you stare into meat wads eyes you will see how you are going to die.The Williams street crew has been straight killn it for years.