What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

April fools

EsterEssence

Veteran
Did you prank anyone? I got my neighbor this morning telling him I just got out of jail for beating my other neighbor whose dogs almost killed my dog a few weeks ago. I am feeding my daughters horses while they are gone so this evening I text her and tell her the horses are out, she calls me freaking out about how they got out. We all had a great laugh. Laughter is the best medicine. I am trying to figure out who else I can get...

Green Squall

When I was a little kid, my mom would always tell us there is a horse in the yard. Fell for it many years in a row lol.

rod58

i got a mate to ring my little friend who lives a few houses up and say he was a local copper who had seen her speeding and was coming to see her and arrest her , i made sure i was there when the call came through .
she's pretty naive and was beside herself with worry ! pissed ourselves laughing !

Latest posts

Latest posts