What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apple Fritter clone only?

PaperClip

I ran the tiki madman version and have 2 keepers from the pack. TM has some nice gear. One keeper has the nice apply fritter type terps to it that is very unique. Nice relaxed high nothing crazy. The 2nd keeper is stronger with expanding lungs on each hit and hits you fast, but has more funky/soap/cleaner taste to it with a slight apple thing in the background.

Will get some pics on the next run.

Desert Dan

Veteran
image.jpg
image.jpg

Loud, juicy, apple funk (6wks)…

-DD

kro-magnon

Veteran
This clone is looking good but I have to say I'm more interested by one of the parents, the Sour Apple, it looks like there is not many people with this elusive plant but I'd really like to know if she lives up to her name.
Her genetics being Sour D x C99 I think it's very possible the green apple smell/taste is there. I have had only one plant with a really strong Granny Smith aroma, it was a Sour-Jack, not Karma's version but some freebees from Aliengrowshop, a seed and grow shop in south Holland(I ordered some seeds through their website in 07) I don't remember the exact name of the mother, something like Turbo Diesel or Twin Diesel x Jack#22. There was a lot of variation but each females were absolutely stunning, it was my introduction to the Diesel family and I was blown away by the results. One of the girls had a very distinct green apple smell and taste and Sour Apple is in the same genepool, DieselxJack Herrer so I totally can imagine a green apple popping.
If someone here is growing her out has grown her please give some feedback. And why is there not more seeds made with straight Sour Apple instead of a cross with her ?

CannaT

starin' at the world through my rearview
Premium user
This clone is looking good but I have to say I'm more interested by one of the parents, the Sour Apple, it looks like there is not many people with this elusive plant but I'd really like to know if she lives up to her name.
Her genetics being Sour D x C99 I think it's very possible the green apple smell/taste is there. I have had only one plant with a really strong Granny Smith aroma, it was a Sour-Jack, not Karma's version but some freebees from Aliengrowshop, a seed and grow shop in south Holland(I ordered some seeds through their website in 07) I don't remember the exact name of the mother, something like Turbo Diesel or Twin Diesel x Jack#22. There was a lot of variation but each females were absolutely stunning, it was my introduction to the Diesel family and I was blown away by the results. One of the girls had a very distinct green apple smell and taste and Sour Apple is in the same genepool, DieselxJack Herrer so I totally can imagine a green apple popping.
If someone here is growing her out has grown her please give some feedback. And why is there not more seeds made with straight Sour Apple instead of a cross with her ?
Karmas Jack cheddar had apple tasting cultivars