What's new

Apollolicious, ChemD

LifeLess

Veteran
Smoking Gun i do have 2 spaces but can only bloom in one during the summer season. Ive been running 600s but have a 1k in standby. Just waiting for the right occasion. I found this cut of Apollolicious a few years back is the only one i run. Its like fruity pez candy. Its was tested when it was first found and came back pretty good.

Apollolicious Tested

19.3% THC+A
1.1% CBD
0.7% CBN

Total 21.1%

Peace LL

Smoking Gun

Smoking Gun i do have 2 spaces but can only bloom in one during the summer season. Ive been running 600s but have a 1k in standby. Just waiting for the right occasion. I found this cut of Apollolicious a few years back is the only one i run. Its like fruity pez candy. Its was tested when it was first found and came back pretty good.

Apollolicious Tested

19.3% THC+A
1.1% CBD
0.7% CBN

Total 21.1%

Peace LL

Awesome, thanks for sharing the info. Those are some pretty impressive results with 600's. The Apollolicious just keeps sounding better and better the more you tell us about it. I hope I can get my hands on that strain at some point. I have really been craving some of the varieties that were around in the late 90's early 00's, and that cross is made of some of the best genetics from that time period. Thanks again for sharing.

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran

Apollolicious Tested

19.3% THC+A

1.1% CBD
0.7% CBN

Total 21.1%

Peace LL
:woohoo: Always loved the looks of your Apollolicious and the test results sound great :good:
You've got a kick arse girl right there bruz :good:
Ever thought of reversing a cut of her one day and getting some female seeds outta the incestuous pairing, sounds like a cut really worth hanging on to bro :dance013:
Peace :gday:

b00m

LifeLess

Veteran
Smoking Gun no problem. This is a creation of two great strains. I know its not GS cookies lol but oh well.

b00m the thought has cross my mind. Thanks for looking in. Ill keep this cut around for along time. Do you
have any links on reversing a plant. I think that would be pretty interesting. Peace LL

Cabron

Veteran
Smoking Gun no problem. This is a creation of two great strains. I know its not GS cookies lol but oh well.

b00m the thought has cross my mind. Thanks for looking in. Ill keep this cut around for along time. Do you
have any links on reversing a plant. I think that would be pretty interesting. Peace LL

Reversing a hybrid will only lead to splitting the lines again ...

so what you'll end up with is a bunch of A11 phenos and then
Bubblegum ...

The magic that created that hybrid was combining the two different strains in the first place.

Remember just because you reverse something doesn't mean
it spits out duplicates of the mother ....

This isn't gonna happen with a hybrid only an IBL....

Smoking Gun

I am actually quite glad its not GS cookies or OG. I think the current market is flooded with too many OG crosses and really homogenizing the variety out there. Your Apollolicious is bringing something unique to the table. Again, thanks for sharing.

Very nice chem d bro... and that apollolicious looks delicious... apollo 11 and 13 have always intruiged me... Very cool you have a completely clean chem d cut... looks very nice...

b00m

~No Guts~ ~No Glory~
Mentor
Veteran

have any links on reversing a plant.
I think that would be pretty interesting. Peace LL
Yayyy! My first colloidal silver generator (photo)
That's the method I would use bro and the equipment required is easy to get and the CS is easy to make, not sure how it would turn out but it's worth a go reversing the Apollolicious you might end up with something even more special :dance013:
I would give it a go if I had that beautiful cut :ying:
b00m
:gday:

JabberJaw

Dude I know Ive seen those pics before, where did you steal them from? You are not fooling me man.... Hahahhaah jk jk.... Looking dank as usual man, I would expect nothing less ;) Keep up the good work man!!!

LifeLess

Veteran
HaHa FU JJ. Thnx brother.

Im on it boom thnx again.

metadoneth ive never noticed anything wrong with it

Thnx for lookinb in everyone

FU again JJ lol

mckb024

whats going on lifeless, beautiful pics. I was under the influence that tricloud was the breeder of this strain, and i'm not calling you out I was just interested in the specifics. :thank you:

LifeLess

Veteran
mckb024 whats up. Apollolicious is a cross i made Tri was given a cut and asked if he could use it. Im not sure if he still has this original cut but the Al he has isnt from the original AL. Hes using a diff male. I guess he barrowed what i made. Kinda like the sputnik that subcool (TOB) started. Reworked them.

mckb024

thats what I thought, well he's putting it off as his cross, sorry to hear
tricloud is good at borrowing other peoples work and then finishing it without them knowing.lol
best of luck to you my friend !

LifeLess

Veteran
Anything to make a buck I guess. Next thing you know hes gonna be the original breeder of UK cheese. I think it sad and funny at the same time. AL was just an attempt at pollen chucking. Peace LL

drythroat

thats what I thought, well he's putting it off as his cross, sorry to hear
tricloud is good at borrowing other peoples work and then finishing it without them knowing.lol
best of luck to you my friend !

If you were to read back there in the Michigan Forums where I actually used to offer Apollolicious beans to Michigan only patients I gave credit to LL for being the original maker of Apollolicious.

But hey lets be honest here. I worked that Apollo13 seed for years that LL used to make the original Apollolicious cross with. So as much as he may claim he's not the sole breeder or "pollen chucker" of the Apollolicious project nor am I or the brothers Grimm.

I used to be tight with LL went to his house several times. Gave him many seeds and cuts in the past. Some of those seeds he used to make the original Apollolicious with.

I try not to step on folks's toes too much but hey, it's nearly impossible. I do use the brothers grimm work a lot. 1 being they rock and 2 they no longer produce seeds. If you look at our line you will see we like to rework other folks stuff after they throw in the towel on a project or all together.

SC no longer offers sputnik genetics and the brother grimm don't make anything.....

Yes I was given the bubblegum clone by LL but he gave it to me to make Apollolicious seeds with lol... He had a pack of Apollo13 to chose a male from and I had hundreds of seeds to do so with....

It was hard to use an Apollo13 male that didn't produce killer results on that Bubblegum plant though...

Anyway I agree, best of luck....

Oh. I am tricloud by the way....aka wetneck aka drythroat...

drythroat

Ok here we go, this entire thread i kept saying the grow was being done by a friend but did try to keep his anonymity. The pics of the entire grow are LL's, you can see his tell tale grow style... He does a great job...

http://michiganmedicalmarijuana.org/topic/18750-apollolicious/page-3

That is the page where I gave credit to the cross not being mine in plain English print.

I posted a pic of his dry nug and mentioned it on Post made on 06 June 2010 - 09:53 AM.....

Proof is right there. I never claimed to be the original Apollolicious grower or breeder.

I guess it's easy to deflate all the work i put into those a13 seeds. Once again i did acquire them as A13 F2's from the help of a couple friends who will remain anonymous until they tell me to do otherwise..

I called them a13 bx1's because they were back crossed to my original F2 mom that kicked serious ass. I backed the most sativa dominate males to her lovely sativa flower producing self and LL was given some A13 seeds from that particular step in my project. I guess it is pollen chucking when you don't really hold any work in a project other than chucking the pollen....