What's new

Apollo13...

B

BeAn

HL said:
Nice project BeAn!
Love the Apollo and plan on doing my own project later in the yr. I made "F2's" from original BG stock many yrs back, but my newbie ass just used 1m/1f, so they're bottlenecked. Will be introducing some new A-11 genetics into the mix when the project gets off the ground, ie. Genius clone and a pack of Rez' 'Apollo Trip'.
Smoked the last of my jarred-up Apollo's last yr. and it's time to restock the pantry. Really miss her, and it's heartening to see how others feel the same way!

Thanks man, your project sounds brilliant...a Genius Bx would be awesome, i think with just one Bx you could make a Genius seedline...for people with no access to the cut, it would be a godsend. :joint:

Cant wait to see some pics of ya rockin the Apollo's wild stylie.. :rasta:

dL said:
I n I nah grow with any expectations these days,, once bitten twice shy!! But this plant has raised just few eyebrows in the past... back on Overgrow the OG massive rated this plant above many many others at the time!

Yeah man, this should be an eventfll year..:D..glad ya understand the genes now man, its a bit hard to explain...:muahaha:

WV Rastafari, thanks for posting the table man...some things ya just cant explain properly with words, Jah bless..:rasta:

Fi_Di_Bot said:
BeanBrò, mea culpa, i loose your tread untill now , just subscribed see ya later

Glad to have ya along for the ride man, will get some of these beans to ya soon as bredrin..:D:yes:

Pics soon...:smile:

B

BeAn

e20sm0ke, thanks for dropping in..:D:wave:

Update..
The 5 Apollo girls indoors have been re-potted, staked, bent over(one snapped but looks to be making a recovery) and the roots are shooting out the bottom already..this week clones will be taken as im pretty sure the mites are dead after £30 worth of pesticide bombs..(hehe..:muahaha:)...then the lights get flipped. :joint:

The 9 males outdoors are braving the storm we got going right now, they should be fine...unless the Château-du-Plastique blows away in a spectacular display of natures power, leaving them and the Tomato's at the mercy of the elements(and in full view of the CID officer living nextdoor lol...)...:D

Till nextime.. :rasta:

Last edited:
G

rez is going to release his c99/Apollo in the end of aug. its going to be a classic.
the last of the c99/Apollo he will release .there is something about these genetics
that never get old.

B

BeAn

Hey dan, how grows?:wave:

Its good news these genes are bieng released again, but im just wondering what kind of price tag they will carry...:chin:

Jah bless..:rasta:

G

what i understand is rez said it will be reasonable .so every one can haven opportunity.
to get this his last release of c99/Apollo.
good luck, dan

B

British_Bulldog

DocLeaf said:
the soil is my own "bull-shit mix" ,, some wilko compost, some ASDA 59p jobby,, some 2nd hand coco fibre,, maybe a sprikle of bat guano to retain the balance.. lol

Water is applied when she (think positive) looks hungry for it,, food is a mix of sea bird guano and Guinness piss (wee-wee as Growdoc calls it.. hehe ) in a bucket mixed with water .. lol,,, we done with 26 pounds for a bottle of spit from the shop ,, :biglaugh:

Treat em mean,, keep em keen :canabis:

LoL, that's the most ghetto medium I've ever heard of, including bird shit probably from the local pier, as well as even your own piss after a night on the beers! lol

Last edited:
B

BeAn

dan woody said:
what i understand is rez said it will be reasonable .so every one can haven opportunity.
to get this his last release of c99/Apollo.
good luck, dan

Well, thats cool...but rez says a lot of things.:D Be cool man. :joint:

B.B said:
LoL, that's the most ghetto medium I've ever heard of, including bird shit probably from he local pier, as well as even your own piss after a night on the beers! lol

Who needs £30 bottles of nutes lol...? :muahaha:

DRorganic

Veteran
MrSoul says in a post reproduced below, growers of Apollo 13 are a cult, then this auction is your rite of passage. Long unavailable in seed form, we have decided to recruit new accolites auctioning off these F2 beans. Read the posts below, they tell the story of an awesome strain.

"Dude! You are pretty damn lucky having Apollo 13 seeds. That has to be one of the most powerful strains I have ever experienced. Add to that the fact that it's not available right now in bean form. Get it, grow it and clone it." Rhino
"Apollo 13 will never be available again, its Princess x Genius and it is killer —it's so strong I have had people accuse me of slipping something in the joint— it goes like this “shit that can't be pot, no way I can handle the Chronic (yeah right) no, no more dude I'm fine”, drop em and grow em." Webfish (board moderator)

"Apollo 13 is a cross between Genius and P75 (a presursor to C99). Sativa-dominant hybrid. Flowering time is 50-55 days of 12/12. VERY resinous buds with a high flower/leaf ratio. Smoke is lemon flavoured and the high is clear, cerebral & energy-inducing. You're lucky Bklyn, only 500 Apollo 13 seeds were ever made & the growers who got them are practically a "cult"... they RAVE about it!" MrSoul

"You're going to love Apollo 13! Grow them out ASAP! The plant is a mostly sativa cross, it needs lots of light. The high and taste put this one in my top 5, have fun and overgrow!" Greenbear

"GROW the Apollo FIRST!, it is WORLD class smoke!

More Apollo-13
"GROW the Apollo FIRST!, it is WORLD class smoke! But I have to warn you, after you have grown this cross of Cinderella and Genius, 90% of everything else you grow won't come close! So clone all your females, if you let this one slip through your fingers you will be bummed! The bud from Apollo has a sweet fruity/citrus taste,and a high that gives you the energy to go out and do something... even if you can't remember what it is! Every one that has smoked the A (my version is the A-13, Genius crossed with Cinderella88) has said it is some of the best they have ever smoked!" Greenbear

"I have sent G13 x Apollo13 to H.S. for the auction... Oh yea, my Apollo13 is every bit as strong as the famous G13 and way better tasting." Moderator at Overgrow

"Try Apollo, it has a real good up high and is VERY VERY potent. For me it only takes 2 or 3 hits and I'm blasted. Thats saying a lot, too. I'm 39 and have been smoking since I was 16, that should tell you how good it is. It takes quite good weed to get me high and Apollo does it. Apollo does not put out as high a yeild as Big Bud but it does have a large yield and it is a much better weed, the taste, high and smell are much better. I hope this helped you some." D&J

"Apollo 13: This skunky girl will make your eyes water with her pungent perfume. The delicate balance of Indica/Sativa makes Apollo 13 perfect for growers limited to a single strain. The long, fat colas and sparkling, sticky side branches really weigh in at harvest time. This is the type of smoke you can't hold down; it expands and “blasts off” from the lungs. The high is clear and cerebral, without a hint of paranoia. Her citrus flavor and happy high make Apollo 13 very popular at parties! Two hits and you can leave your own footprints on the moon. Flowering: 45-55 days Height: 120 - 150 cm.Yield: 400 gm/m2." Bros. Grimm original description

"Apollo 11 & 13 are from the same mother plant (Genius). The father of Apollo 13 was P.75 whereas Apollo 11's dad is Cinderella 99. Apollo 13's mother was bred from a mysterious hybrid of Jack Herer crossed with an unidentified male which seems to have given it an unusually SHORT flowering period. Its scent is a pungent “Lemon Pledge” citrus with an undertone of acrid skunk. You really taste lemons when you smoke a joint. The high is STRONG, and starts hitting you while you're smoking it, rather than being a “creeper” high. It's easy to grow, matures rapidly, and manicures easily." MrSoul

"The potency of A13 and Cinderella are "on par" in strength, but the character of each high is unique. A13 is a more "happy, social high" although seriously potent. Cinderella has a bit more "paranoia-inducing" high. Neither one has the "couch-lock" effect -they give the smoker an "up", energetic feeling... good for doing something physical, as opposed to lying around comotose." MrSoul

"I grew out BG's A13 last year and have since grown out its progeny with great results. Mr.Soul said there would be a great deal of variation because of A13's genetic makeup, however its offspring were just as potent as the mom." Frank

"If your males are the A13 I agree it's too bad, however they'll create excellent progeny when crossed with the C-88. You have to be careful with both C-88 and A13 because it is easy to overdo the two on how high you can get and the racing of your heart kicks in or shit starts getting numb on you not to mention the paranoia that can kick in depending on your mindset before you started toking either strain. The Bros. Grimm will tell you you'll get much variation due to the genetics of both strains, however both bred with themselves have given me very even and similar offspring with growth characteristics and quality of high." Frank

We agree the smoke is epic and wait till you see the Bubble OMG

We recently finished replicating Apollo-13 X Space Queen in Vortex one of the most amazing hybrids I have ever created. You will see her later in the thread!

I have a stupid amount of Apollo Pictures like the Cheese at Olive Garden tell me when.

I love this strain!!!!

B

BeAn

Thanks for chiming in DrOrganic, much aprieciate the info...:joint:

B.B, hows it growing...id say that was definatly possible, cant wait to find out.:D

^^The A13 studs are lapping up the sun.. :rasta:

Fi_Di_Bot

Son Of Botany - Green Block Original Shrdana
Veteran
Hi Bean Brò!
how is going there? did you already flowered any a13 gal? they look very cool.

just moved into the new home!!!! popopow! still need to buy a washing machine and the shower box! popopow! :headbange

Last edited:
M

mossy

:wave: BeAn
:wave: Fi_Di_Bot

Sunshine karma sent for you both..

Have a good weekend guys.. :joint:

B

BeAn

Exactly, thanks to fatboy from OG...:D...Im not gonna horde the line like it has been in the past, kept in clone form by a few small circles...not wanting to share...planning to make as many seeds as possible to give away, cuts will be passed on to local people, and hopefully the pips that will eventualy be sent in for the freebie round-up will reach all corners of the globe...thats the plan anyway.:chin:

Last edited:

fjällhöga

HazeAddictedFanatic
ICMag Donor
Veteran
Nice one bean :wave: tagged for sure :D

G13 x A13 = X13 .... , its in Kali Chunk to 12.5 % :tongue:

good growing and good karma to you bro

Fj

B

BeAn

Sirius, nah worries man...im lucky to have these beans, hoping the guy responsible will chime in and add his experience growing this line...(busy killing dragons the last i heard...:redface:)...but what I'm trying to say is, i was gifted these gene's, so it would be wrong not to pass them on.:D

Rick, thanks buddy....:wave:

Fj, thanks man...right back at ya with the Karma..!:D....just out of curiosity, how dominant was the Apollo in the x-13? Glad to have ya along for the trip..:wave::D:yes:

Jah bless...:rasta:

B

BeAn

Update...

Update...

Day 10, 12/12...:D

^^Things are going alright, been using different water for a week or so..its about PH 6.9-7.3, a little bit of lock-out...need to brew a tea and sort the medium out. :joint: