What's new

apollo & hazeXapollo

deZerTomB

germed 10 hazeXapollo & pulled 3 runts, leaving 7. 4 already show female.

germed 10 apollo and got 9.

Started in expert soil, but am now using scotts potting soil for seedlings, much better. So once I transplant to bigger pots, they should really take off.

haze special from kcbrains and apollo from rezdog apollo mix.
hazeXapollo

some more hazeXapollo

these beans from rezdog apollo mix crossed male & female.
apollo, this is the fastest of this small batch.

the rest of apollo

hopefully the new soil will fix the yellowing. I transplanted the worst ones so they should look better in a few days, I hope. lol.

I got another thread for the others in there.

peace,

G

Looking good

Looking good

Another apollo flight, fasten your seat belts!! :wave:

G

Ive never seen the Apollo grow before, this will be interesting, looking good man.

deZerTomB

5 female hXa now.

5 female hXa now.

out of 7 leaving 2 possible males.

Start flowering the first hXa soon. 8+)

deZerTomB

update

update

getting nice and green now, drying way out helped alot.

I put 3 hazeXapollo in flower, but 2 are probable males, 1 female for sure. They're a little small but since I expect a little stretch, they should finish out at a decent size.

apollo x apollo are looking sweet & also transplanted a couple into medium pots, since it took so good I'll prolly do a couple more this week.

hazeXapollo going into bigger pot then flower time.

hazeXapollo

More hazeXapollo

ApolloXapollo

aXa numer uno:

peace;

G

yeah having a good dry spell sure can help with getting air to the roots. Looking nice man.

deZerTomB

all female hazeXapollo

all female hazeXapollo

7 out of 7 look female. The first 3 I put in flower & I thought maybe 2 would be male, well they are starting to show the white hairs I like. hehe. The other 4 are all already showing female also. 2 more are ready for transplant & transfer to flower, the other 2 are getting real dark green but not growing a lot, still establishing roots because they go the longest between watering. Maybe I somehow made all female beans. Also one of the flowering hXa that I thought was a male is more indica dominant than the others. A different pheno should be interesting, I may have to clone a couple of these hXa after all.

apolloXapollo is really starting to kick in gear. All looking uniform & similar, the 2 fastest,most vigorous I will use for breeding & cloning depending on sex, then the 3 medium fast growers cloning only if female & the 3 slow pokes strictly for toking. hehe.

damn bro 7 for 7 with the HxA, what luck. Hope you have room to flower them all.

hope the AxA give you a similar M/F ratio.

deZerTomB

they call me mr. lucky

they call me mr. lucky

hopefully have the same luck with all my other projects.

heres hazeXapollo in flower

deZerTomB

plenty of room

plenty of room

room for a few more looks like, hehe.

heres apolloXapollo really starting to rock & roll now. At least one male would be good to carry on the family name 8+).

looks like time to transplant a few.

deZerTomB

burnt one some

burnt one some

was gone a couple days and one got a little close to the light and got a sunburn. raised the lights twice since then & she's already grown past it just leaving a mangled leaf, buds are fine.

now apolloXapollo. the fastest growing one looks like a cowboy. but 3 look female, maybe 1 other male, the rest are too small. lagging runts. that's why i grew plenty. :canabis:

here's the cowboy.

the rest.

:rolleyes:

deZerTomB

weekly update

weekly update

buds getting there, still stretching,maybe for another week. Raising the lights every 2-3 days.

hazeXapollo.

deZerTomB

apolloXapollo

apolloXapollo

still another week till flower time.

3 females on left, 2 males on right.

bushiest female.

I'll probably pull the small male, pollenate the larger male. :canabis:

Latest posts

Latest posts