What's new
  • Happy Birthday ICMag! Been 20 years since Gypsy Nirvana created the forum! We are celebrating with a 4/20 Giveaway and by launching a new Patreon tier called "420club". You can read more here.
  • Important notice: ICMag's T.O.U. has been updated. Please review it here. For your convenience, it is also available in the main forum menu, under 'Quick Links"!

Apollo 11

Redblueblur993

Apollo 11 I just harvested. It has a few different smells to it. Gassy fuel to tropical to hazelnut. Smokes great. Spicy taste. Fluffy and Frosty 🥶. Very strong head high. Has my thoughts all over the place.
IMG20240117161912.jpg
IMG20240117161904.jpg
IMG20240116180902.jpg
IMG20240117165952.jpg

Creeperpark

Mentor
Veteran

Redblueblur993

Nice buds, I'm surprised there is some gassy fuel smell in this cross, I only know C99 buds who are mostly fruity but nothing close of a fuel smell. What the genetic make up of A11?
Cinderella 99 cross with genius Jack pheno The entire time during flower I had a tropical fruity pineapple smell but some parts of the tree the buds turn purple and those are the ones that have like a gassy smell

LostTribe

Premium user
I started one of these and it looked like the new99 so I culled it. A friend I hear might have one of the Apollos a short while down the road. It looks nice dont get me wrong. Its just that its not A11. C99 can handle temps in the 50's without purpling in fact.

Redblueblur993

I started one of these and it looked like the new99 so I culled it. A friend I hear might have one of the Apollos a short while down the road. It looks nice dont get me wrong. Its just that its not A11. C99 can handle temps in the 50's without purpling in fact.
It's Apollo XX I got those seeds last summer

Redblueblur993

The XX is not Roman numeral it stands for the x chromosome the Apollo 11 is a feminiz ed version
Also the temperatures were cool in the room and it's been pretty cold all winter The heater works in the house but it does not work in the room that it's in so the girls say nice and cool and my Sour Bluetooth also turn purple

LostTribe

Premium user
Actually new99 will purple with warm temps thats what I meant. I also was referrring to Apollo11xx I had hoped it was a real A11 cut that they reversed but apparently its looking genius and a reversed new99. Just not what I was expecting, but should have known as I had already been duped prior. The real A11 and C99 are much more electric and sativa leaning effect wise. We might see some real apollo soon not sure if it was the 11 or the 13.

Redblueblur993

Actually new99 will purple with warm temps thats what I meant. I also was referrring to Apollo11xx I had hoped it was a real A11 cut that they reversed but apparently its looking genius and a reversed new99. Just not what I was expecting, but should have known as I had already been duped prior. The real A11 and C99 are much more electric and sativa leaning effect wise. We might see some real apollo soon not sure if it was the 11 or the 13.
Love this information

Redblueblur993

How’s the structure… the old school Apollo 11 was a spider plant needed staked all over, but rewarded the grower with potency and bag appeal
Yes super branches excellent yielders it stays short and bushy. It's pretty potent 60/40 sativa side. In flower it smelled like tropical fruit and smoking it it's slightly tropical with spices or pepper flavor.its fluffy

Latest posts

Latest posts